+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ILB Mychal Kendricks

[quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?
    Did a little research, he's not a slouch.....
    Productive, PAC 12 defensive player of the year....[/quote] What round are we talking about here?[/quote]

with his combine performance... my guess would be 3rd... MAYBE sneak into the 2nd?

I have'nt seen much tape on him at all but from what I have seen i really like him and he looks like a great all-around backer. Would love to get him with our 2nd round pick... considering its basically a 3rd rounder.

[quote user="King Sully"][quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?
    Did a little research, he's not a slouch.....
    Productive, PAC 12 defensive player of the year....[/quote] What round are we talking about here?[/quote]

with his combine performance... my guess would be 3rd... MAYBE sneak into the 2nd?

I have'nt seen much tape on him at all but from what I have seen i really like him and he looks like a great all-around backer. Would love to get him with our 2nd round pick... considering its basically a 3rd rounder.[/quote] I agree with the 3rd....but some teams value 40 times more than other, with the 4.4 & a very good combine, I wouldn't be surprised if he went late 2nd/early 3rd

he reminds me more of NaVorro Bowman than Greg Jones.