+ Reply to Thread

Rewatched the game

And I am even more mad now. Some really bad calls. No guarantee the Giants would have won but every call went aginst the Giants yesterday. A few observations:

Tuck played better than I thought, still not playing up to his reputation

JPP gives 100% on every play

Jacobs ran really hard, Bradshaw always runs really hard

Ballard needs to put more effort into his blocking, he is no Mark Bavaro and needs to develop a mean attitude

McKenzie is moving like he is stuck in quicksand, Diehl not much better - they will need to keep in a back against Dallas or Ware will kill Eli

Boothe should stay as the starting Center

Petrus and Hynoski played well

Manningham would have made a big difference, if he plays the Giants would have looked like the Saints yesterday

Rodgers is all world right now but Eli aint far behind

I am afaraid too many injuries in the secondary to overcome this year

Whoever had the ball yesterday wins, unfortunately it was the Packers

Re: Rewatched the game

sounds about right....

I like thw way Boothe played for sure.

Hoping that the Giants sweep the Cowpies. Not neccessarily to make the playoffs but just to sweep them and put the out.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="TroyArcher"]And I am even more mad now. Some really bad calls. No guarantee the Giants would have won but every call went aginst the Giants yesterday. A few observations:

Tuck played better than I thought, still not playing up to his reputation

JPP gives 100% on every play

Jacobs ran really hard, Bradshaw always runs really hard

Ballard needs to put more effort into his blocking, he is no Mark Bavaro and needs to develop a mean attitude

McKenzie is moving like he is stuck in quicksand, Diehl not much better - they will need to keep in a back against Dallas or Ware will kill Eli

Boothe should stay as the starting Center

Petrus and Hynoski played well

Manningham would have made a big difference, if he plays the Giants would have looked like the Saints yesterday

Rodgers is all world right now but Eli aint far behind

I am afaraid too many injuries in the secondary to overcome this year

Whoever had the ball yesterday wins, unfortunately it was the Packers[/quote]
    1) Agreed, and said that, even the eagles fan that watched the game w/me sid it. He was actually rooting 4 the giants to win lol.

2) Agreed. He played much better, but as you said can do more. At least it is in the right direction.

3) I am very very impressed with JPP what a grand slam we hit with him...

4) Agreed, BJ looked like himself yesterday, but the line did help.

5) Haven't payed attention to it, but seems to be the consensus by most, but this is his 1st year as a starter. It took Shockey about 2-3 years to become an impact blocker.

6) Been saying that since 09, while 08 for Ohara.

7) Said from the start I wanted Koets in the Center and if not Boothe, but we had too see what Baas could do (time to move on)

8) Apparently Good news for us, and especially the run game.

9) They still looked pretty good.

10) Agreed, can't knock Rodgers what a great QB, and they help him in the way they design the offense for him ala the roll outs which I feel Eli could do more of.

11) Eh iffy there, Prince will have more time 2 acclimate and get into condition. Then we have 3 corners with a back CB/Safety to take the 4th/5th wr.

12) Had a feeling that was going to happen. Similar to the Pats game. Except the Giants had a chance if they ran the clock more and not ran a play before 2 min warning.

13) Still love Fewell and his 3 man rush when it is needed to be a pressure situation. Vs Elite abs you cannot hang back, and he had the right formula early, why go away from it? Is he that bad that he out smarted himself? Eh
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="GameTime"]

sounds about right....

I like thw way Boothe played for sure.

Hoping that the Giants sweep the Cowpies. Not neccessarily to make the playoffs but just to sweep them and put the out.

[/quote]Agree, Baas needs to be someone else's center next year. Time for Boothe to stay in the mix.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Hmmmmmmmm Diehl had a bad game?

JPP plays the right end better than the left. They should keep him there - even if Osi comes back. And when Osi moves on, that is his spot for the next 10 years.