3. Markelle Martin S
    4. Demario Davis Lb
    4.2 Jarius Wright Wr
    5. Robert Turbin RB
    6. Kashif Moore Wr
    7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb

Thoughts

Re: BluGiantPies 2.0

Glad to see Davis making some fan mocks! Before the combine I was thinking we could get him as late as maybe the 5th or 6th. He really helped himself at the combine.

[quote user="critters"]Glad to see Davis making some fan mocks! Before the combine I was thinking we could get him as late as maybe the 5th or 6th. He really helped himself at the combine.
    [/quote] reading ur comments about him turned me on to him I watched a lil tape and I really liked what I saw kid is special. He's got what it takes to be a great linebacker in the NFL in my opinion.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]1. Chandler Jones de 2. Bobby Massive rt 3. Markelle Martin S 4. Demario Davis Lb 4.2 Jarius Wright Wr 5. Robert Turbin RB 6. Kashif Moore Wr 7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb Thoughts[/quote]not bad Blu---in my pre-combine mock I had Massie in the 2nd rd and Turbin in the 4th rd for the Giants. I dont know if Jones would be a reach at 32. I would not mind Markelle Martin if he was there late in the 3rd.</P>

</P>

I too have been reading more on Davis from Arkansas St and watched some of his combine workouts. He looks solid and may go in the 4th rd. </P>

</P>

I don't see the Giants taking 2 wrs in the draft. But Jarius Wright would be a good addition to our team. If Ellison could be a mid to late rd pick and play TE for us, I would be alright with that.</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]1. Chandler Jones de 2. Bobby Massive rt 3. Markelle Martin S 4. Demario Davis Lb 4.2 Jarius Wright Wr 5. Robert Turbin RB 6. Kashif Moore Wr 7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb Thoughts[/quote]not bad Blu---in my pre-combine mock I had Massie in the 2nd rd and Turbin in the 4th rd for the Giants.* I dont know if Jones would be a reach at 32.* I would not mind Markelle Martin if he was there late in the 3rd.</P>

*</P>

I too have been reading more on Davis from Arkansas St and watched some of his combine workouts.* He looks solid and may go in the 4th rd.* </P>

*</P>

I don't see the Giants taking 2 wrs in the draft.* But Jarius Wright would be a good addition to our team.* If Ellison could be a mid to late rd pick and play TE for us, I would be alright with that.</P>[/quote] take two hope one pans out well lol. That was my thinking with Ellison he's to big to be a full time fb and the giants love there player versatility. Thx for the input tony much appreciated.

Chandler Jones has great measurables and seems like a giant de. Markelle martin lays the wood man, has speed and I think is one of the top three safteys in this class I like the way he plays the game.

+ Reply to Thread