+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Jacobs stays

If Jacobs stays

I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Re: If Jacobs stays

Excellent point. On the other hand, Doesn't Jacobs make more money then our starting running back ?

If money is the issue then Jacobs is more of the problem then Ware
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="giantcarll"]I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.[/quote] could happen Eli likes that he pickes up the blitz? He is not afraid to stick his nose in there on 3rd down! With a full offseason Scott will move up!! Big time fast!

Jacobs already said he would restructure again so no problem there.Ware makes about a mill a year I think.Scott and Brown are cheaper than that.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

[quote user="giantcarll"]Jacobs already said he would restructure again so no problem there.Ware makes about a mill a year I think.Scott and Brown are cheaper than that.[/quote]

Yep! I think it will be time this season to fire up scotts afterburners

[quote user="giantcarll"]I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.[/quote]
    +1. Time for Ware to go. He really does not add anything to the roster.

[quote user="giantcarll"]I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.[/quote]
    I agree
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="giantcarll"]He is making too much for a 3rd back[/quote]

Hes making about a mil a season.....

The long snapper makes more money.

I have to agree with that statement. Scott looks like he has tons of potential. I never liked Ware's game, until this year... he really seemed to find his place as the third down back.

BJ helped us win two SBs. He deserves to stay
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***