+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not bad

Not bad

Luke Kuechly ran a 4.58 in the 40...faster then i thought he would do...i like his chances of being in blue next year

Re: Not bad

and by no means is the 40 the end all be all of scouting..but burfict ran a 5.09...really? I hope everyone stops saying they want him

I would love to end up with Kuechly at 32, but I cant see teams like the Eagles passing up on him.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="smashndash715"]Luke Kuechly ran a 4.58 in the 40...faster then i thought he would do...i like his chances of being in blue next year[/quote]

It was difficult to see him drop to 32nd pick but now that he ran a 4.58, it probably makes it impossible.

[quote user="tonyt830"]I would love to end up with Kuechly at 32, but I cant see teams like the Eagles passing up on him.[/quote]I'd be thrilled if Kuechly somehow fell to the Giants at 32. I've seen a lot of mocks having him go to the Eagles at 15, but Andy Reid isn't a big fan in taking LBer's in the 1st so who knows??

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="tonyt830"]I would love to end up with Kuechly at 32, but I cant see teams like the Eagles passing up on him.[/quote]I'd be thrilled if Kuechly somehow fell to the Giants at 32. I've seen a lot of mocks having him go to the Eagles at 15, but Andy Reid isn't a big fan in taking LBer's in the 1st so who knows??
    [/quote]Yeah I can only hope he would be there at 32. Even if we did not get him though, it would be funny to see the Eagles not get him either--LOL!!

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University