+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dontari Poe

Re: Dontari Poe

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Part of me is worried that this guy falls to the Eagles honestly.[/quote]Dream team baby! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

I do not see him being there at 32.

[quote user="buddy33"]Don't give up in Austin people. I know, he has not played in two years, but he was in the limited training camp of last years lock out season and was getting great reviews by everyone.

As long as he has been taking care of himself and staying in shape I think he can contribute this year. With a full training camp and pre season he can get back to speed and be used in a rotation. He put up some freakish numbers himself.[/quote]

I'm not giving up on Austin at all, I think he will become a really good player as well.

I doubt we bring back Rocky Bernard Or Jimmy Kennedy so we will need another DT for the rotation.

keep an eye on Craig Marshall though, JPP and J. William's teammate at USF. They just recently re-signed him. He has a relentless motor just like JPP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZr8nQf8TAE

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]I do not see him being there at 32.[/quote]I can see the Steelers, Texans, and Chargers drooling all over themselves to get him in the 1st rd.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I would love for the Giants to get him but I doubt that happen not in the first round, DT is the lease of our worries.[/quote]And if Linval or Canty go down, who plays? We will have two proven DTs on the roster?[/quote] Austin

Anytime they want to spend high quality picks on the D-line, I've got no problem with it. Nor the secondary as well...and I used to complain about all of the high picks in the secondary.

Poe had a great Combine ... he will not fall to the #32 pick (some 3-4 defense that needs a Nose Guard will gobble him up).

If he does fall to us, I'd grab him in a heartbeat.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]Poe had a great Combine ... he will not fall to the #32 pick (some 3-4 defense that needs a Nose Guard will gobble him up). If he does fall to us, I'd grab him in a heartbeat.[/quote]

no doubt.....thats the kind of player you grab whether a primary need or not.

He will be gone by 32 for sure.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Even prior to the combine there were strong rumors that the Steelers are after this kid.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Even prior to the combine there were strong rumors that the Steelers are after this kid.
    [/quote]

Steelers, Texans, Cowboys

All would be good fits for this kid.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)