+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hakeem Nicks & Victor Cruz

Where do you rank Nicks & Cruz as one of the best WR tandems in the NFL?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Hakeem Nicks & Victor Cruz

top 5 no doubt, both should have 1000 yds this season

definitely top 5. still cant believe what weve gotten from cruz. guy is a STAR. so is nicks. barring injury, with eli and those two we are set up to have a sick passing offense for the next few seasons.

[quote user="Antwuan"]Where do you rank Nicks & Cruz as one of the best WR tandems in the NFL?[/quote]

Add Manningham when healthy and top 5 in the NFL.

The Giants are one of two teams to have two wide receivers in top 15 in receiving yards, the other being the Packers. The Giants are also the only team to have two receivers in the top 10 in receiving yards per game. That seems arguably the best.

[quote user="jax5338"]definitely top 5. still cant believe what weve gotten from cruz. guy is a STAR. so is nicks. barring injury, with eli and those two we are set up to have a sick passing offense for the next few seasons.[/quote]He just has the natural talent with his hand/eye coordination as well as balance.

Similar to JPP. When people talked about his natural talent I figure he might have something, but wow were they right. A risk that finally paid off in the recent future.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Antwuan"]Where do you rank Nicks & Cruz as one of the best WR tandems in the NFL?[/quote]

Add Manningham when healthy and top 5 in the NFL.[/quote]If he did not have his mental mistakes I honestly believe we could have had 3 wrs with 1k yards. Plus they need to stay healthy to help that.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I believe much of their success has to do with , dare I say it, the schemes by the OC & Eli making the adjustments to what the defense is showing. It worked together very nicely Sunday.....except we needed 1 more touchdown.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jax5338"]definitely top 5. still cant believe what weve gotten from cruz. guy is a STAR. so is nicks. barring injury, with eli and those two we are set up to have a sick passing offense for the next few seasons.[/quote]He just has the natural talent with his hand/eye coordination as well as balance.

Similar to JPP. When people talked about his natural talent I figure he might have something, but wow were they right. A risk that finally paid off in the recent future.[/quote]
    Steve Smith who?

I really can't think of a better one.