+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good bye Manningham, thanks for the memories!

Re: Good bye Manningham, thanks for the memories!

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Good god, another one

He is definitely looking for the biggest offer possible. I hope that he has a great career going forward.

he def looks like he wants a bigger role and more money...I mean if that is what he wants then that is what he wants.

[quote user="Bohemian"]He is definitely looking for the biggest offer possible.* I hope that he has a great career going forward.
    [/quote]
    He will flop overall like all the others that left for greener pastures
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He gets paid to be a number 1 or 2 WR, then I can't blame him for leaving and wish him luck as long as he doesn't go to a division rival or the Jets. However, if he leaves for a team offering about the same amount as the Giants and becomes a #3 for another team or signs with a division rival I'll be grouping him with Steve Smith.

Mario may find out that Eli doesn't play for the other teams. He will run his slants out of bounds too often and end up a struggling #3 WR. Eli taught him well as he will Jernigan and Barden. Thanks Mario for the memories. Once a G-man, always a G-man!

Good luck in Tampa with Josh Freeman throwing the passes to you and being double covered all the time as there #1 WR.

Good bye Mario.