+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chargers Fans

Hybrid View

Chargers Fans

Why is it that Chargers Fans have not gotten over 2004?

I still see hate comments from Chargers Fans towards Eli. Eli Manning is a 2-Time Superbowl Champion its time for Chargers Fans to forgive him and at least respect what he has done if you don't like him.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Chargers Fans

Charger fans will just forever be bitter.....Till someone else decides to flip them the bird and refuse to play for them
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

They can't see past their pride at what a bad organization they have, aided by those years of regular season success blinding them to the faults.

Plus you have to admit what Eli did was almost unprecedented.

Just consider how they ruined/wasted Ryan Leaf and Drew Brees, would you be eager to be the next QB ruined by them?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

You forgot to mention 1 small detail. Their only Pro level Championship at all. the 1963 AFL championship win is all that they have to brag about. That is it. No Baseball World Series titles. No NBA Championships. Too bad the Clippers left for LA. No NHL team ever has even looked at that city. In fact the only Championship that they can claim is the NASL indoor Championsip. 1982, and 1984. I don't consider Indoor Soccer top level. Even thou it is a much more fun game to watch.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"]You forgot to mention 1 small detail. Their only Pro level Championship at all. the 1963 AFL championship win is all that they have to brag about. That is it. No Baseball World Series titles. No NBA Championships. Too bad the Clippers left for LA. No NHL team ever has even looked at that city. In fact the only Championship that they can claim is the NASL indoor Championsip.* 1982, and 1984. I don't consider Indoor Soccer top level. Even thou it is a much more fun game to watch.
    [/quote]

They love Phillip Rivers.... haha.

[quote user="scoopscj"]They love Phillip Rivers.... haha.*

[/quote]

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"]You forgot to mention 1 small detail. Their only Pro level Championship at all. the 1963 AFL championship win is all that they have to brag about. That is it. No Baseball World Series titles. No NBA Championships. Too bad the Clippers left for LA. No NHL team ever has even looked at that city. In fact the only Championship that they can claim is the NASL indoor Championsip.* 1982, and 1984. I don't consider Indoor Soccer top level. Even thou it is a much more fun game to watch.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

That looks like the Eagles case to.

Bench Player

[quote user="Dabluguy"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"]You forgot to mention 1 small detail. Their only Pro level Championship at all. the 1963 AFL championship win is all that they have to brag about. That is it. No Baseball World Series titles. No NBA Championships. Too bad the Clippers left for LA. No NHL team ever has even looked at that city. In fact the only Championship that they can claim is the NASL indoor Championsip.* 1982, and 1984. I don't consider Indoor Soccer top level. Even thou it is a much more fun game to watch.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

That looks like the Eagles case to.[/quote]And the Texans

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]They can't see past their pride at what a bad organization they have, aided by those years of regular season success blinding them to the faults.

Plus you have to admit what Eli did was almost unprecedented.

[/quote]

John Elway says, "hi"