+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: DE in the First?

Re: DE in the First?

[quote user="JJC7301"]I've got no problem with a DE. I want to keep Osi, but I don't know if it's going to happen. Plus, I want Kiwi to stay at LB.

I'd prefer o-line or secondary with the 1st, but whoever the BPA is, is fine by me. DT wouldn't be bad either because Bernard is so-so, we don't know what Austin is going to be, and Canty is $6 million per year.[/quote]

Yes, I think Kiwi's play has gotten to where he's even better at LB than he is at DE. Plus I don't see anyone we currently have supplanting him at SAM. Maybe Sintim, if he shows something he hasn't yet shown us.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

I'm not a fan of Coples and Upshaw will be off the board. If the Giants go DE in the 1st round, they go Nick Perry (Southern Cal).

[quote user="heavyhitter"]I'm not a fan of Coples and Upshaw will be off the board. If the Giants go DE in the 1st round, they go Nick Perry (Southern Cal).
    [/quote]

Perry will probably be off the board as well.

Leaving Andre Branch as our first round DE option (which I'm not really in favor of).

Guess it really depends on who falls to us.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I'm not a fan of Coples and Upshaw will be off the board. If the Giants go DE in the 1st round, they go Nick Perry (Southern Cal).
    [/quote]

Perry will probably be off the board as well.

Leaving Andre Branch as our first round DE option (which I'm not really in favor of).

Guess it really depends on who falls to us.[/quote]Not really a fan of Branch either. Played DE at Clemson but most analyst are projecting him as a 3-4 OLB.

+ Reply to Thread