+ Reply to Thread

Defense or Offense

Wich one the Giants should go for the most or does it matter since Reese goes by the player with the most talent who is next on the board? Also if you can, after you tell me wich one we should go for the most defense or offense, give me one person you would like the Giants to get.

I would say we go for more defense. Add players to the D-line so we can rotate them etc. I don't know who is avalible though.

All-Pro

Re: Defense or Offense

Even though they just won the Super Bowl, they could use help at every position except for QB. That is why I say BPA all the time. It is perfect for the Giants. Sure, TE or OL are the most common brought up, but they could use a Safety, LB, WR, any maybe a CB. They could possibly use a DE.

Who ever is the best player available I say pick him. Who that will be I have no idea. Guys are moving up boards now with the combine, some guys will slip, and some teams will reach for a guy and throw everything off.

exciting.

I really feel it is going to be defense, and more specifically a DB. I don't see any good choices for 1st round that will be there for us for offense. I think all or any 1 st round talent for OL, TE, WR, RB will be gone or not good enough for pick 32.

I don't think it matters to JR. He will pick the BPA like he has done in the past.

Never stop improving your D.....but we need a oline,TE,WR that can potentialy play as a rookie...
    Other then a LB,every pick on D would be for depth ...

[quote user="myles2424"]Never stop improving your D.....but we need a oline,TE,WR that can potentialy play as a rookie...
    Other then a LB,every pick on D would be for depth ...[/quote]With the injuries we keep getting to our best players, getting depth is very important.