+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mario Manningham: "I never said it"

According to Mario this morning on Boomer and Baldy, Mario stated he never said there was a 75% chance he would not return.

He did say he hoped to return to the Giants and said it was 50/50.

He also didn't start the rumors about the Bucs, knowing they got started because of Sullivan going down there.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Re: Mario Manningham: "I never said it"

We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Did he also say that he did not say that he stated the "Giants will not repeat"?

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Did he also say that he did not say that he stated the "Giants will not repeat"?[/quote]

They didn't ask him specifically about that.

But it all sounds like BS. I'm not trying to say that he's staying. But I'm just saying the talk is just that, it's just talk.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

All-Pro

He didn't need to say it and it's more like 99% that he is gone. Unless he doesn't like making a huge pay day.

fiddy / fiddy

he.s just tryna leave on a good note is all.

How could he possibly leave on a bad note after the Super Bowl?
    Get well, get back #80

All-Pro

You don't want to come right out and say I'm leaving even if you know it's the truth. He knows, as does the FO, that he will be on another team next year and a lot richer. He just doesn't want to make it look like its about the money or that he is not going to stay with the team that drafted him.

Don't blame him. He is going to get paid. As a fan I wish he would stay. I'm a big fan of his. It's just live in the NFL.

[quote user="Roosevelt"]According to Mario this morning on Boomer and Baldy, Mario stated he never said there was a 75% chance he would not return.

He did say he hoped to return to the Giants and said it was 50/50.

He also didn't start the rumors about the Bucs, knowing they got started because of Sullivan going down there.

[/quote]

Hey, in a bidding war, you don't upset one of the bidders. He's not coming back!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!