+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Giants

Congrats Giants

This thread is pretty late, but still in order.

Congratulations to your New York Football Giants and the fans that have been on here and loved them over the tough couple of years here in the past!

What is that 4 now? Damn. You're gaining on us! (superbowl trophies that is... I know SweetZombieJesus, more championships)

A very uncanny season that turned into a championship. Thank your lucky stars for Cruz, JPP, and Eli. They got you there. Then the team, as a whole, won it.

Cheers

[B]

Re: Congrats Giants

Thanks.</P>

Just last night I watched the gamewhere we beat you toget intothe playoffs. If those two fumbles had gone to you instead of us, who knows what would have happened. That being said, with everything on the line, Dallas did not look ready to play. A few of your guys were ready. Sean Lee for one (boy I wish we have drafted him). But for the most part they just looked flat with spurts here and there.</P>

Anyway, thanks for the congrats and here's looking to our battles down the road. May the best team win (Giants of course).</P>

tthannxx!

Thank you sir, I wish more Cowboy fans were like you.

Bench Player

Ugh. I cant stand the Cowpukes.

Thanks!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Maybe next season we'll split,

thanks!

thanks Ntegrase96...just getting over it??...watching the NYG like a hawk, huh??...i won't tell....

I miss the days you guys came here and lol'd Eli

I can't even bother to lol Romo anymore, its just gotten sad

Superbowls are fun...maybe Dallas can get to the dance one of these years but then there's always this

Thanks Ntegrase96! </P>

</P>

You are one of the few fans of the opposition, that is fair and objective with your posts!</P>

</P>

So Nt, what is your take on who the Cowboys should take in the 1st rd of the draft? Who do you think they will actually wind up taking. I know most people will say CB---Kirkpatrick? Jenkins? </P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

+ Reply to Thread