+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats Giants

Re: Congrats Giants

Thanks NT, your posts may be the only ones I read from the oposition because they are thoughtful, respectful and objective. </P>

I remain very happy that Romo is your QB, not because he is terrible but because if you cut ties with him, you might do much better. We know what we've got there and have done very well against him over the years.</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="blueomaha"]thanks Ntegrase96...just getting over it??...watching the NYG like a hawk, huh??...i won't tell....
    [/quote]

hahahaha. No, I got 'over it' after you guys beat GB. The only way the Giants weren't going to have a good shot of winning the superbowl after that was if the Ravens had made it to the big show as well. I actually started a new job the Monday following the superbowl and have been ridiculously busy. I actually just now saw the game in its entirety, sadly enough. It was an interesting game, and everybody on your team really showed up. I was quite impressed. Wish our guys would do that for at least more than 2 games a year.

[quote user="wolfie"]

Thanks.</p>

Just last night I watched the gamewhere we beat you toget intothe playoffs. If those two fumbles had gone to you instead of us, who knows what would have happened. That being said, with everything on the line, Dallas did not look ready to play. A few of your guys were ready. Sean Lee for one (boy I wish we have drafted him). But for the most part they just looked flat with spurts here and there.</p>

Anyway, thanks for the congrats and here's looking to our battles down the road. May the best team win (Giants of course).</p>[/quote]

JPP and Eli buried us in the first meeting. I think our season was done after that.

[quote user="bansaw"]I miss the days you guys came here and lol'd Eli

I can't even bother to lol Romo anymore, its just gotten sad

Superbowls are fun...maybe Dallas can get to the dance one of these years but then there's always this

[/quote]

Yeah, times have changed quite a bit. I was pretty down on Romo this year while Eli had easily his best year.

That said, down the stretch Romo was actually pretty good. Not great, but good enough, for sure. Our team as a whole wasn't. Jerry's gotta admit, that this team needs an overhaul and it should start with him.

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Thanks Ntegrase96! </p>

</p>

You are one of the few fans of the opposition, that is fair and objective with your posts!</p>

</p>

So Nt, what is your take on who the Cowboys should take in the 1st rd of the draft? Who do you think they will actually wind up taking. I know most people will say CB---Kirkpatrick? Jenkins? </p>[/quote]

I like Jenkins the most out of all the corners not named Claiborne, but don't like his baggage. We'll probably end up with Kirkpatrick as our 14th overall, but I'm not really sold on him. I could also see us taking Melvin Ingram or Bruce Irvin at OLB.

Personally I want to take a chance on Dontari Poe because it improves our D line by A.) adding a big nose tackle to clog up the middle, and B.) allows Ratliff to move over to DE.

Who are Giants fans salivating over? I was thinking Kuechly but he's obviously going to be off the board by that time, so second I think Burfict wouldn't be bad.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Thanks Ntegrase96! </P>

</P>

You are one of the few fans of the opposition, that is fair and objective with your posts!</P>

</P>

So Nt, what is your take on who the Cowboys should take in the 1st rd of the draft? Who do you think they will actually wind up taking. I know most people will say CB---Kirkpatrick? Jenkins? </P>

[/quote]

I like Jenkins the most out of all the corners not named Claiborne, but don't like his baggage. We'll probably end up with Kirkpatrick as our 14th overall, but I'm not really sold on him. I could also see us taking Melvin Ingram or Bruce Irvin at OLB.

Personally I want to take a chance on Dontari Poe because it improves our D line by A.) adding a big nose tackle to clog up the middle, and B.) allows Ratliff to move over to DE.

Who are Giants fans salivating over? I was thinking Kuechly but he's obviously going to be off the board by that time, so second I think Burfict wouldn't be bad.
    [/quote]well Nt, my brother-in-law is a huge Cowboys fan and does not follow the combine, mocks etc. like some of us fans do. But he would like to address CB and mentioned that the Cowboys should maybe look at a RB to go along with Murray, since Felix Jones has been injured off and one the passed couple of seasons. But if you guys got Poe and moved Ratliff over---damn! If you lose Spencer to FA, then I'm sure another OLB will be in the cards for you guys.</P>

</P>

As for Giants fans, Kuechly would be the ideal pick, but most of us realize he won't likely be there at 32. I would hate to see the Eagles get him though---LOL!!!</P>

</P>

But there has been a lot of Fleener vs Allen TE discussions. Of course the O-line talk has been talked about. Names like Mike Adams, Massie, Glenn have been mentioned. RB debates of Wilson, Martin, and Miller, in the case we cut Jacobs. </P>

</P>

But to be honest, I would not be surprised if Reese picks another D-lineman at 32 should they be the BPA at the spot. </P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="Hail"]Ugh. I cant stand the Cowpukes.[/quote]Figures coming from a redskins fan..
    Hey do u think you guys move up to the two spot and take RG3 seeing the Rams are willing to trade their pick?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]This thread is pretty late, but still in order.

Congratulations to your New York Football Giants and the fans that have been on here and loved them over the tough couple of years here in the past!

What is that 4 now? Damn. You're gaining on us! (superbowl trophies that is... I know SweetZombieJesus, more championships)

A very uncanny season that turned into a championship. Thank your lucky stars for Cruz, JPP, and Eli. They got you there. Then the team, as a whole, won it.

Cheers

[B]
    [/quote]
    Thanks for the Well wishes. I know they are genuine coming from you. Make sure to come back next season as you are always welcome here. Heck you have more posts then a lot of Giants fans are this board
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Maybe next season we'll split,

thanks![/quote]How about no.

+ Reply to Thread