+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

We lost 2 draft picks (2011 5th and a cond 2012) for Darius Reynaud and Sage?

New York Giants ? Minnesota (PD). The New York Giants traded this conditional selection and a 2011 fifth-round selection to Minnesota for running back Darius Reynaud and quarterback Sage Rosenfels.[source 16]

Can anyone verify this? What pick are we losing?

Re: We lost 2 draft picks (2011 5th and a cond 2012) for Darius Reynaud and Sage?

yeah its just a sventh rounder this year im pretty sure

Re: We lost 2 draft picks (2011 5th and a cond 2012) for Darius Reynaud and Sage?

I love the number 1 and 3 picks I really wish it go that way, but it would be even better if they say with the number 2 Charles from Georgia I would lose it hahaha.

I forgot about that trade.

It was a conditional pick but does anyone know the conditions. I would think he would of had to play a snap at least to meet them. Ive been asking around to some of the writers on Twitter and nowhere is it listed they lost the pick.
    On Vikings.com the pick isnt listed as 1 of there draft picks while 2 other trades are

VIkings.com

Below are the picks the Vikings hold heading into the 2012 NFL Draft, which will take place starting on Thursday, April 28 and going through Saturday, April 28. Note that the Vikings expect to receive compensatory picks for losing Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards via free agency a year ago, so the list below will be updated in the coming weeks.

Round 1, Pick 3, No. 3 Overall

Round 2, Pick 3, No. 35 Overall

Round 3, Pick 3, No. 67 Overall

Round 4, Pick 3

Round 5, Pick 3

Round 6, Pick 6 (The Vikings got this pick from Cleveland in a trade for DE Jayme Mitchell.)

Round 7, Pick 3

Round 7, Pick 16 - (The Vikings got this pick from New England in the trade for WR Randy Moss.)

Sidney Rice Compensatory Pick - TBD

Ray Edwards Compensatory Pick - TBD

Traded Picks

Round 6, Pick 3 - The Vikings traded this pick to Washington for QB Donovan McNabb.

All-Pro

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I love the number 1 and 3 picks I really wish it go that way, but it would be even better if they say with the number 2 Charles from Georgia I would lose it hahaha.[/quote]

I got tweeted back from a VIkings Beat Writer for ESPN. The conditions of the trade were tied to Reynauld and they were not met . The Giants keep their pick

who do we get comp picks for? smith and cofield?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I got tweeted back from a VIkings Beat Writer for ESPN. The conditions of the trade were tied to Reynauld and they were not met . The Giants keep their pick[/quote]

sweet....nice job resourcing for info....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]who do we get comp picks for? smith and cofield?[/quote]

Ok, well we dont lose any for the Reynaud trade because the requirements were not met.

I would think we get picks for Smith, Cofield and Boss, but lose picks for Baas. So Baas probably cancels out Cofield, the 2 better picks, and Smith and Boss could pull in 2 6ths maybe?