+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Too much crying about the officials

and nothing that happened yesterday was as bad as what happened in the SF playoff meltdown.

Let it go and move on.

Re: Too much crying about the officials

[quote user="daynemustgo"]and nothing that happened yesterday was as bad as what happened in the SF playoff meltdown.

Let it go and move on.[/quote]one thing has nothing to do with another. Starting tomorrow it is a dead story, yet it is still a fact.

I have not blamed the refs in years for us losing a game, even though we had many bad calls this year.

I look forward too seeing the Pack in the playoffs and having another Deja vu moment ala 07.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="daynemustgo"]and nothing that happened yesterday was as bad as what happened in the SF playoff meltdown. Let it go and move on.[/quote]Sorry valid concerns along with defensive collapse.

we are 6 and 6 and out of the playoffs

[quote user="yshock"]we are 6 and 6 and out of the playoffs[/quote]not if you understand basic math and know what our up coming schedule is.

It won't be a cake walk as none of the games have been this year, but at least the Giants have Fate in their own hands once again.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="daynemustgo"]and nothing that happened yesterday was as bad as what happened in the SF playoff meltdown.

Let it go and move on.[/quote]

True. True, but you still forget the fact that they got hosed. Jeff Triplette is the same ref who didn't know overtime rule and thought the finger tip juggling act by jennings was a touchdown catch. We got hosed, but you are right. I still think about the SF playoff game from time to time.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Veteran

I think one can believe both:

A) The Packers earned the win.

AND....

B) The refs sucked c###.

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think one can believe both:

A) The Packers earned the win.

AND....

B) The refs sucked c###.[/quote]Earned the win is questionable, but they are a very very good team on offense and have a few good players on defense, but are very beatable.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="yshock"]we are 6 and 6 and out of the playoffs[/quote]

I don't like our chances but beat the Cowboys next week (Cowboys are not a very good team) and we lead the NFC East. You really think the Giants have no chance against the Cowboys?

[quote user="daynemustgo"]and nothing that happened yesterday was as bad as what happened in the SF playoff meltdown. Let it go and move on.[/quote]Regarding yesterday's game I totally agree but it is one of the critical issues that only the commissioner can fix, that is the embarrassing level of competence among league officials. They are mostly too old to keep up with the pace of the game. The walk to the video booth is becoming cartoon like. Just let someone call down and tell them what happened.
    No one remembers who came in second.