+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Veteran

Trumaine Johnson

He just had a really good combine, I think this could be an intriguing pick for us. Good combination of size/athleticism, can change to S depending on our needs or play a hybrid-type position like Rolle. He has character concerns but I'm willing to gamble a little with middle round picks if we can get him there.

Re: Trumaine Johnson

Definitely has the physicals you would like to see.

The thing that bothers me about him is that he's not particularly great in man coverage and inexperienced in zone.

He'd more then likely be our 2nd round pick though (doubt he makes it to the end of the 3rd).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"]Definitely has the physicals you would like to see.

The thing that bothers me about him is that he's not particularly great in man coverage and inexperienced in zone.

He'd more then likely be our 2nd round pick though (doubt he makes it to the end of the 3rd).[/quote]

Hmm not sure I like that value, but I would jump on him at 96th if we have the opportunity.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Kruunch"]Definitely has the physicals you would like to see.

He'd more then likely be our 2nd round pick though (doubt he makes it to the end of the 3rd).[/quote]

Hmm not sure I like that value, but I would jump on him at 96th if we have the opportunity.[/quote]

Yeah I could see that especially since the position would most likely be a depth spot in 2012 for us.

HIs character issues seem to stem from a suspension a couple of years ago for a fight ... I don't think just that would bother anyone.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)