Few let downs, & a few surprises....

Kendal wright-4.61
    Mohamed sanu-4.67
    Joe Adams-4.55
    Jordan white-4.69

Michael Floyd-4.47
    Tommy Streeter 6'5 219 4.4
    Stephen hill 6'4 215 4.36

With Mario most likely gone, I think it's inevitable that we pick up another WR.....nicks is hurt once a year,barden has been underwhelming, & having a legit WR in the 3rd spot was a big part of our success......I see nothing wrong bringing in another guy to compete with Jernigan...

Veteran

Re: Wide receivers.......

trade up in the 3rd for stephen hill. he will be what barden was supposed to be but with ELITE speed.

[quote user="Spizi"]trade up in the 3rd for stephen hill. he will be what barden was supposed to be but with ELITE speed.[/quote] he's prolly gone mid second latest.

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Spizi"]trade up in the 3rd for stephen hill. he will be what barden was supposed to be but with ELITE speed.[/quote] he's prolly gone mid second latest.[/quote] if not earlier...

Kendal is magically going to run in the low 4.4's at his pro day...That's just what always seems to happen. Regardless though I can't see as of right now who would take him in the 1st round given his height and time.

Joe Adams was a big surprise to me too. I just hope the Giants don't do anything stupid in the 1st like take Alshon Jefferey if he slips....really not a fan at all.

I wouldn't mind the Giants taking a wide-out in the later rounds but right now I'm excited to see them get Jernigan in the mix...The guy is so quick and elusive and if he comes along then I'm liking the potential of Nicks, Cruz and JJ as a trio.

[quote user="titwio"]Kendal is magically going to run in the low 4.4's at his pro day...That's just what always seems to happen. Regardless though I can't see as of right now who would take him in the 1st round given his height and time.

Joe Adams was a big surprise to me too. I just hope the Giants don't do anything stupid in the 1st like take Alshon Jefferey if he slips....really not a fan at all.

I wouldn't mind the Giants taking a wide-out in the later rounds but right now I'm excited to see them get Jernigan in the mix...The guy is so quick and elusive and if he comes along then I'm liking the potential of Nicks, Cruz and JJ as a trio.[/quote]

I agree. I don't think we really need another WR, but I'd take one if he's the BPA. I'm watching the Combine, and it looks like there is alot of talent. A.J. Jenkins, Sanu, Keyshawn Martin, Posey, Devon Wylie... Looks like WR is deep this year.

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="titwio"]Kendal is magically going to run in the low 4.4's at his pro day...That's just what always seems to happen. Regardless though I can't see as of right now who would take him in the 1st round given his height and time.

I wouldn't mind the Giants taking a wide-out in the later rounds but right now I'm excited to see them get Jernigan in the mix...The guy is so quick and elusive and if he comes along then I'm liking the potential of Nicks, Cruz and JJ as a trio.[/quote]

I agree. I don't think we really need another WR, but I'd take one if he's the BPA. I'm watching the Combine, and it looks like there is alot of talent. A.J. Jenkins, Sanu, Keyshawn Martin, Posey, Devon Wylie... Looks like WR is deep this year.[/quote] don't underestimate what HAM did at that 3rd spot....having 3 legit target was a huge part of our success ......Reese always surprises us..

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="titwio"]Kendal is magically going to run in the low 4.4's at his pro day...That's just what always seems to happen. Regardless though I can't see as of right now who would take him in the 1st round given his height and time.

I agree. I don't think we really need another WR, but I'd take one if he's the BPA. I'm watching the Combine, and it looks like there is alot of talent. A.J. Jenkins, Sanu, Keyshawn Martin, Posey, Devon Wylie... Looks like WR is deep this year.[/quote] don't underestimate what HAM did at that 3rd spot....having 3 legit target was a huge part of our success ......Reese always surprises us..[/quote]

Oh, no doubt. I'm seriously Manningham's biggest fan and have been since his Michigan days! I just think we already got something with Jernigan and Barden and Hixon when he's healthy. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing one of these kids if the value is there.

Put it like this.....if we don't draft a WR high, we better hope we improve our TE situation & that the Oline gets back on track along with the running game....
    Just like when we heard belichick in the super bowl "take care of nicks & Cruz, make manningham and Ballard beat you"
    That's going to be every teams philosophy next year.....
    If Jernigan has a case of the drops & can't get separation, there's going to be a suicide watch here on the boards....

[quote user="myles2424"]Put it like this.....if we don't draft a WR high, we better hope we improve our TE situation & that the Oline gets back on track along with the running game....
    Just like when we heard belichick in the super bowl "take care of nicks & Cruz, make manningham and Ballard beat you"
    That's going to be every teams philosophy next year.....
    If Jernigan has a case of the drops & can't get separation, there's going to be a suicide watch here on the boards....[/quote] I completely agree I think we should try and trade down to the early second and grab hill and another pick. Our offense last year was one of the best in the NFL BC of our recivers we shouldn't go backwards. Maybe I'm in the minority here but I want an offense like the saints or packers. The way the NFL is headed teams with that type of offense are consistently going to be the best teams in the league. I know its not giants smash mouth football but the league is changing and we need to be ahead of the curve.