+ Reply to Thread

Post Combine Draft 1.0!!!!

We could go DB in the first 2 rounds with having to fill Deon Grant's spot, and with Ross and T2 looking for big contracts. We need OL, and could use RB if we don't keep BJ or Ware. We could use WR loosing MM, and Hixon with his injuries goes...

1 (32) Mark Barron SS
    2 (64) Trumaine Johnson CB
    3 (96) Brandon Mosley OT
    4 (128) James-Michael Johnson ILB
    5 (160) Terrance Ganaway RB
    6 (192) A.J. Jenkins WR

Re: Post Combine Draft 1.0!!!!

In the coming days I plan on working on a post combine, pre-free agency mock.

Now that said, I would be shocked if the Giants went S/CB 1-2.

James Michael Johnson is ok in the 4th. I'm warming up to the kid from Arkansas St, Demario Davis.

I could see the Giants going a D linemen in the 1st rd, but who knows.

No TE in your mock, you thinking that the Giants sign one in free agency?

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="tonyt830"]

In the coming days I plan on working on a post combine, pre-free agency mock.

Now that said, I would be shocked if the Giants went S/CB 1-2.

James Michael Johnson is ok in the 4th.* I'm warming up to the kid from Arkansas St, Demario Davis.

I could see the Giants going a D linemen in the 1st rd, but who knows.

No TE in your mock, you thinking that the Giants sign one in free agency?

[/quote]

Yeah I saw a thread here that mentioned either John Carlson or Martellus Bennet for FA pickup for TE.

I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.

[quote user="gmen0820"]I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.[/quote]

Why not? They have him slated at 72 overall, our 2nd pick is 64....

All-Pro

[quote user="gmen0820"]I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.[/quote]

I heard Deion watch him at the combine and say he looks more like a safety.

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="gmen0820"]I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.[/quote]

Why not? They have him slated at 72 overall, our 2nd pick is 64....[/quote]

Depends which board you look at.

CBS Sports has him listed as a #52 pick.

Considering his size and fairly decent speed I could see him being a mid-2nd pick.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="gmen0820"]I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.[/quote]

Considering his size and fairly decent speed I could see him being a mid-2nd pick.[/quote]

Yeah I look at the CBS draft board too.....and everyone has shifted. According to their board WR Sanu won't go till 2nd round....

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="gmen0820"]I doubt Johnson is available at our pick in the 2nd.[/quote]

Considering his size and fairly decent speed I could see him being a mid-2nd pick.[/quote]

Yeah I look at the CBS draft board too.....and everyone has shifted. According to their board WR Sanu won't go till 2nd round....[/quote]

They seem to update quite frequently which is why I like them and I agree with a lot of their summaries on players (I'm not as big of a draft expert as some others on these boards so take what I say with a grain of salt).

Sanu has been a consistant high 2nd round pick throughout and lost some creds with a really slow 40 time in this Combine. Considering how deep the Free Agent pool is at WR this year, I don't see anyone reaching too far in the first for him.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I would be shocked if we used our 1st 2 picks on DB's. we are not going to lose T2 and Ross. One of them will resign. Plus you have the Prince and at safety you have Phillips, Rolle and Sash.