+ Reply to Thread

should i??......

found this on the internet...thought it was sweet...thinking about getting it...

Re: should i??......

not bad

I have the blue with white sleeves letterman's jacket that has the first 3 Superbowls on it........now what do I do?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

well, it's not as "loud" as some I've seen.

I'm a basic sort of guy, I like what the players/ coaches rock on the Sidelines.

But again, it's not bad and you can wear that black with just about anything.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"]

I have the blue with white sleeves letterman's jacket that has the first 3 Superbowls on it........now what do I do?

[/quote]

I have one that says 2x champs. I think my parents bought it for me during the 2007 season. It will finally have the proper patches added after this years superbowl patch gets here.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

I have the same problem. I got a XLVI patch for it, and the wife says she might be able to get someone to replace the 3X with 4X. Can't do anything about the sleeve (has each logo inside a football).
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Very nice jacket.