+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burfict...

Re: Burfict...

[quote user="slipknottin"]He wont be drafted.

He was an awful player on the field.

Honestly, occasionally making a good hit on someone does not earn you an NFL contract.[/quote]

Yeah i agree.

In 2008, many in these forums prior to the combine, wanted a LB out of LSU named Ali Highsmith. He was expected to be a top 15 pick drawing comparisons to the Buc perennial all-pro LB Derrick Brooks. Then the combine came along.......his numbers were very similar to Burficts, maybe even slightly better.

He went undrafted.

I watched every ASU game and was at 3 of them this season. The kid is horrible, and would be too much of a project. He also got fat this past season.

We don't want him.

oh yea and my buddy as a joke gave me a Burfict Jersey, because the last game I was at was crushing the guy for sucking.

Veteran

His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]
    Yeah, but it looked REALLY cool!

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]

Yea. Burfict is textbook example of why you cant scout a player based off a two minute youtube highlight video.

There is no way that the Giants consider this guy at any point in the draft . . . . he's not a good player, he's a bad guy with a questionable work ethic and he can't run.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]

Yea. Burfict is textbook example of why you cant scout a player based off a two minute youtube highlight video.[/quote]His game got worse and worse as the year went on. The ones I put up were actually the good games. I stopped watching him half way through the season because it was a waste of time. He just did whatever he felt like out there

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]His game got worse and worse as the year went on. The ones I put up were actually the good games. I stopped watching him half way through the season because it was a waste of time. He just did whatever he felt like out there[/quote]

Im not talking about your videos, your videos show damn near every play, good or bad.

The highlight videos of Burfict only pull out select "good plays". Makes the guy look like one of the best college players, when he certainly is not.