+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NFL Draft Stock Watch - Post 2012 Combine

[quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

If he is the 2nd rated ILB, I don't think he'll be available in the 2nd. Hightower and Kuechly are 2 ILBs that are projected to go in the first round.

[quote user="critters"][quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

If he is the 2nd rated ILB, I don't think he'll be available in the 2nd. Hightower and Kuechly are 2 ILBs that are projected to go in the first round.
    [/quote]

I'm seeing him more as a late 3rd or early 4th round pick.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="critters"][quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    On average I'd say only about one MLB goes in round 1 per year (last year 0 did) so with that said obviously Kuechly will be that one. As for Hightower vs Kendricks it will come down to what defense the team plays. 3/4 they take hightower, 4/3 Kendricks

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="critters"][quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm seeing him more as a late 3rd or early 4th round pick.[/quote]
    The guy was the pac 10 defensive player of the year with elite measurables, no way in hell he goes round 4 or even late 3rd

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="critters"][quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The guy was the pac 10 defensive player of the year with elite measurables, no way in hell he goes round 4 or even late 3rd
    [/quote]

You're talking about the MLB is who is 5'10?

And yes he's rated as a 3rd or 4th round pick (late 3rd to be exact).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="critters"][quote user="juice33s"]One of the biggest winners for me was mychal kendricks. IMO he moved himself in to the #2 ILB spot and solid 2nd round pick
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're talking about the MLB is who is 5'10?

And yes he's rated as a 3rd or 4th round pick (late 3rd to be exact).[/quote]He measured in at 5'11 and beat Patrick Willis in every single combine event.... He's going in the 2nd, the 3-4 round rating was pre combine, obviously things have changed