+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TE Coby Fleener

TE Coby Fleener

Scouts comparing him to Jimmy Graham. Seriously doubt he's still on the board when the Giants pick.

Re: TE Coby Fleener

Fleener runs 40 yard dash in very slow 4.8 sec.

Graham runs 40 yard dash in like 4.4 sec.

More like a poor man's Gronk to me.

[quote user="bflo23"]Fleener runs 40 yard dash in very slow 4.8 sec.

[/quote]
    I guarantee you he runs a 4.5 at his pro day....just watch his highlights, Fleeners anything but slow

James Hanna ran a 4.49....best TE 40 time....

[quote user="RonJon"]Scouts comparing him to Jimmy Graham. Seriously doubt he's still on the board when the Giants pick.[/quote]

He will be on the board, no other team is projected to pick a TE in the 1st other than the Giants.

[quote user="RonJon"]Scouts comparing him to Jimmy Graham. Seriously doubt he's still on the board when the Giants pick.[/quote]

Fleener is more like a tall Dallas Clark in my mind.

He'll more then likely go somewhere in the mid to late second round unless he absolutely kills his Pro Day.

P.S. - Jimmy Graham ran a 4.56 40 at the Combine and Fleener ran a 4.67 in college.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="bflo23"]Fleener runs 40 yard dash in very slow 4.8 sec.

[/quote]

entirely too much emphasis on the 40 ... so because a guy runs .4 secs slower at a 40 yard rate with no pads on, he is "very slow" for a TE? I don't think our TE will be running a 40 yard pattern...I mean seriously?

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="RonJon"]Scouts comparing him to Jimmy Graham. Seriously doubt he's still on the board when the Giants pick.[/quote]

He'll more then likely go somewhere in the mid to late second round unless he absolutely kills his Pro Day.

P.S. - Jimmy Graham ran a 4.56 40.[/quote]

agree with your assessment regarding Dallas Clark. Could you see us taking him at 32? Also, I don't see how he could "kill his pro day" just based on the fact that there is too much emphasis on the 40 yard dash. He won't run better than a 4.5, which means scouts won't drool over him.

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="RonJon"]Scouts comparing him to Jimmy Graham. Seriously doubt he's still on the board when the Giants pick.[/quote]

P.S. - Jimmy Graham ran a 4.56 40.[/quote]

agree with your assessment regarding Dallas Clark. Could you see us taking him at 32? Also, I don't see how he could "kill his pro day" just based on the fact that there is too much emphasis on the 40 yard dash. He won't run better than a 4.5, which means scouts won't drool over him.[/quote]

Yes I could easily see the Giants taking him with our first pick (and I'd love it if they did).

If he runs anywhere in the 4.6 or less range at his Pro Day his draft stock will raise him to the first rated TE in the draft imo.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)