+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Plaxico to Eagles? How would you feel?

I heard his comments, and personally, I like Plax and what he did for this team.

If he goes to the Eagles, I could really care less. After this season, the Eagles could sign whoever they want. It will be just another "me" player on a team full of them.

All-Pro

Re: Plaxico to Eagles? How would you feel?

Why should we care? He hasn't been a part of this team since 2008 and they just won the Super Bowl without him. They also played against him this year and he did nothing.

If the Eagles want to put slow lumbering receivers on the field they can be my guest. It will help the Giants. 1 less guy with electric speed on the field.

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</P>

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I feel happy, I hope they fail

Bench Player

[quote user="GameTime"]

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</P>

They are still the Eagles and they still are*a team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>[/quote]

Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting.

Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???

[quote user="Grail72"][quote user="GameTime"]

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>

[/quote] Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting. Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???[/quote]</P>

Burress will prob only get a year and 1 mil I would think..</P>

But we are all forgetting something. He is not on the team yet. It was just Plax saying he would like to play for them. He also said he would play for the Giants too. Its all BS. The guy wants to play. He will play for any team that will pay him.....thats they only fact. </P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="Grail72"][quote user="GameTime"]

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</p>

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </p>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</p>

[/quote] Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting. Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???[/quote]</p>

Burress will prob only get a year and 1 mil I would think..</p>

But we are all forgetting something. He is not on the team yet. It was just Plax saying he would like to play for them. He also said he would play for the Giants too. Its all BS. The guy wants to play. He will play for any team that will pay him.....thats they only fact. </p>[/quote]This right here.

Don't care, he hasn't been a Giant for four years. As far as I'm concerned he's just a free agent.

It's odd how often Plax mentioned on here.

Plax is old and doesn't matter anymore. I hope he plays for the Eagulls and wrecks the lockeroom like he did with the Jets.