This off season I think the Giants do the following:
1) Via the draft they address their needs at OT and primary TE (see mock draft in signature).
2) In the draft they bolster their starting rotation and depth in the defensive secondary.
3) In the draft they throw a couple of project DE pass rushers at our rotation / training camp.
4) We stand pat with our current LBing corps.
5) In Free Agency we supplement our TE corps with a small signing (i.e. Bennet from the CBoys).
6) In Free Agency we add depth to our DTs with a small signing (or possibly re-signing Bernard with a small contract).
7) In Free Agency we possibly add depth to our RB corps with a small signing (I think this may be a late signing depending who shakes out in training camp).
8) We extend Osi for 3 years.
9) We re-sign T2 to a small Kiwi-like contract (1-2 years for small(ish) money).
10) McKenzie, Tollefson, Ross and MM are gone in FA.
11) BJ takes a pay cut and stays with the Giants in 2012 (from 5mil to 2mil and incentives).
12) Blackburn is on the team (but not starting) in 2012.