+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dontari Poe

Veteran

Dontari Poe

346 pounds and can run........ Would love him with the Giants

Re: Dontari Poe

Mayock says this kid reminds him of Haloti Ngata. Obviously that is best case scenario, but Mayock is as respected as it gets in this business, I mean if McShay said it, no one would care.

<font size="2">He can certainly move pretty damn fast for a man his size, strong as an oxe too! He made some money today, draft stock has gotta be on the rise. I'd like to see some tape on him.</font>

I saw a lot of mocks say he falls to us. He's one of the few dl prospects id be fine with taking first round

Veteran

[quote user="M0rbid"]346 pounds and can run........ Would love him with the Giants
    [/quote]

I just hope the Cowboys don't grab him and move Ratliff to RDE

I would love for the Giants to get him but I doubt that happen not in the first round, DT is the lease of our worries.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I would love for the Giants to get him but I doubt that happen not in the first round, DT is the lease of our worries.[/quote]And if Linval or Canty go down, who plays? We will have two proven DTs on the roster?

[quote user="gmen0820"]Mayock says this kid reminds him of Haloti Ngata. Obviously that is best case scenario, but Mayock is as respected as it gets in this business, I mean if McShay said it, no one would care.[/quote]<font size="2">Mayock is one of the best in biz it terms of judging talent, can't say the same for McShay. I'll take what he says w/ a grain of salt. I remember he had Ole Miss QB Javon Snead going in the 1st round, that was a joke. I actually like Mel Kiper, some have issues w/ him, but the guy does know his s** when it comes to football.</font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="gmen0820"]Mayock says this kid reminds him of Haloti Ngata. Obviously that is best case scenario, but Mayock is as respected as it gets in this business, I mean if McShay said it, no one would care.[/quote]<font size="2">Mayock is one of the best in biz it terms of judging talent, can't say the same for McShay. I'll take what he says w/ a grain of salt. I remember he had Ole Miss QB Javon Snead going in the 1st round, that was a joke. I actually like Mel Kiper, some have issues w/ him, but the guy does know his s** when it comes to football.</font>
    [/quote]Poor ****ing Snead ignored the draft advisory committee because of McShay's prediction and went undrafted.

McShay is widely criticized by personel people and GMs. Kid is just bad at what he does lol.

gmen drafted a potential rotation guy with the 2nd pick in last yrs draft..ellis..he got hurt out was out all year..so maybe we got 3 good tackles