+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Can someone find me the video...

Yeah I know it is OLD NEWS but just for my own personal gratification I want to see the penalty called on us.... The ILLEGAL CONTACT when it was 3rd down and we sacked Rodgers... I need to see that again b/c from what I saw.. it seemed like NOTHING.... and I missed the replay.

To me, that was the game... TERRIBLE CALL

All-Pro

Re: Can someone find me the video...

[quote user="mfraykor"]Yeah I know it is OLD NEWS but just for my own personal gratification I want to see the penalty called on us.... The ILLEGAL CONTACT when it was 3rd down and we sacked Rodgers... I need to see that again b/c from what I saw.. it seemed like NOTHING.... and I missed the replay.

To me, that was the game... TERRIBLE CALL[/quote]

No video, but it was very light and quite frankly I believe Finley should have been called for pushing off as well. Which would have meant offsetting fouls, replay third and long.

Veteran

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="mfraykor"]Yeah I know it is OLD NEWS but just for my own personal gratification I want to see the penalty called on us.... The ILLEGAL CONTACT when it was 3rd down and we sacked Rodgers... I need to see that again b/c from what I saw.. it seemed like NOTHING.... and I missed the replay.

To me, that was the game... TERRIBLE CALL[/quote]

No video, but it was very light and quite frankly I believe Finley should have been called for pushing off as well.* Which would have meant offsetting fouls, replay third and long.
    [/quote]

That is what I thought I saw... more of a PUSH off... but it was so close that it should have been a NO call.... it was just too close

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown[/link]

Doesnt look like a TD after all!

Veteran

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"][link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown[/link]

Doesnt look like a TD after all![/quote]

The last replay does....

Veteran

[quote user="SanAntonioGiant"][link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown[/link] Doesnt look like a TD after all![/quote]

Nonsense, the pictures that have come out yesterday, tells you all you need to know. The knee was in bounds, and possession was secured with two hands and arms lol! One knee=2 feet. NFL Rule Book:

PLAYER INBOUNDSfficeffice" />>>

Article 6 A player (5-2-2) is inbounds when he first touches both feet or[/B] any other part of his body[/B], other than [/B]his hands, to the ground within the boundary lines (1-1).[/B] See (3-21-1) for a player out of bounds. Note: Unless otherwise stated in the Rules, a player is deemed to be inbounds.>>

>>

PLAYER POSSESSION>>

Article 7 A player is in possession when he is in firm grip and control of the ball inbounds (See 3-2-3).>>

To gain possession of a loose ball (3-2-3) that has been caught[/B], intercepted, or recovered, a player must have complete control of the ball and have both feet or[/B] any other part of his body, other than his hands, [/B]completely on the ground inbounds, and maintain control of the ball long enough to perform any act [/B]common to the game.[/B] [/B]If the player loses the ball while simultaneously touching both feet or any other part of his body to the ground or if there is any doubt that the acts were simultaneous, there is no possession. This rule applies in the field of play and in the end zone.>>

Indisputable:

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

^ Thank you repeated, send that **** to the NFL.

I dont know. it seems like the leg and knee passed over and above the line in the video but the STILL PHOTOS that are being show now kind of shows the knee down in the blue area prior to the white area. Now i dont know if its because of the angle looking down that the knee just looks like it is touching or if it actually was touching. we will never know. but i think there was enough huge calls that went the Packers way to assure they stay unbeaten.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***