+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mystery Team to trade up to #2

SI.com's Peter King confirms the Rams have already received a trade "feeler" for the No. 2 pick from a team "you would never expect."

I know this is NOT the Giants. but if you were a ballsy GM. What would you give up and for WHO.

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Hmm...who could it be?

Jets?

49ers?

Chiefs?

Maybe someone wants to trade up and get someone other than RG3? Don't think anyone else really warrants trading up for though.

Dallas? Maybe they are finally tired of Tony Romo. They would have to come up with more than just there #1 because that would be to far for the Rams to drop down.

I think its Washington looking to grab RG3

It said a team, " You would never expect " .The Deadskins would be one of the teams you would expect to trade up for a QB. Look at the garbage they have now...

Incarcerated Bob was really trying to push the Belli and NE rumor being the team in the bidding.

I know a lot was put into Eagles talking to RG3 at the combine, but if it happens, I don't see them having leverage offering either Samuel or DeSean. You're talking about $9mil each going to a two win team that's already up against the cap. Not to mention, DeSean isn't a player you'd exactly build around.

It would be a ton of picks which the Eagles do have.

Bench Player

Patriots have Mallet.

Its the Texans.

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Dallas? Maybe they are finally tired of Tony Romo. They would have to come up with more than just there #1 because that would be to far for the Rams to drop down.[/quote]Very well could be the Cowboys. From a Texas school

Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.[/quote]Rams do need a WR