+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

[quote user="keyofgmen"]Don't be surprised if it's.....

THE PATS!

Tons of great picks this year and boy would they be laughing if they got their next franchise QB on the roster.

Well you said it was a team "you would never expect"![/quote]

Ravens or Niners will do it for a Receiver. I'm just talking out my *** with that
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

I'm guessing the price for #2 is going to be two 1's and two 2's (minimum), so if its the Eagles, it could be:

1st, 2nd, Samuel, DJax (after signing), and maybe a pick next year.

They HAVE to realize that Vick is never going to be dependable. Even if he turns into Peyton and NEVER runs, he IS going to get hit, and he just doesn't have the body to absorb it.

I really, really, don't want to see RG3 twice a year, but if its the Eagles, at least they're going to have to hamstring themselves for a while to get him.

also Dallas/Jest wouldn't surprise me either.

I just don't see anybody outbidding Cleavland right now (assuming the Browns want RG3 and are willing to go get him).

It's the Raiders. They've offered their entire 2013 and 2014 for the Rams #2...

..for Stephen Hill.

Veteran

[quote user="bLuereverie"]It's the Raiders. They've offered their entire 2013 and 2014 for the Rams #2...

..for Stephen Hill.[/quote]

ZOMBIE AL DAVIS!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! (but very slowly, he'll only eat the brains of the really fast people)

It said a team, " You would never expect " .The Deadskins would be one of the teams you would expect to trade up for a QB. Look at the garbage they have now...

Incarcerated Bob was really trying to push the Belli and NE rumor being the team in the bidding.

I know a lot was put into Eagles talking to RG3 at the combine, but if it happens, I don't see them having leverage offering either Samuel or DeSean. You're talking about $9mil each going to a two win team that's already up against the cap. Not to mention, DeSean isn't a player you'd exactly build around.

It would be a ton of picks which the Eagles do have.

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Dallas? Maybe they are finally tired of Tony Romo. They would have to come up with more than just there #1 because that would be to far for the Rams to drop down.[/quote]Very well could be the Cowboys. From a Texas school

Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.[/quote]Rams do need a WR

The Saints? It looks like they'll have to use the franchise tag on Brees so Colston may be a goner.

Maybe the Broncos want to pair Tebow with Griffin haha