+ Reply to Thread

Who does Webster cover next week?

Bryant or Austin?

I'm having nightmares of T2 getting burnt by Bryant and flat beaten on jump balls, just imagine what he'd do to Ross.

Tough choice.

Re: Who does Webster cover next week?

Bryant no doubt.

Is Austin even healthy? You'll never be 100% after a hammy injury, let alone two, during the course of a season,

Veteran

I have to agree with u on the hammy issue but I would like to see Prince cover Dez from time to time also. I think the more fitting question is "Who will cover Witten?" He is the one who scares me in the receiving game.

I'd be more concerned on who's gonna cover Robinson.

Perry Fool runs deep zone 80% of the time so no one will be covering them unless they are 30 yards down field.

Webster will probably cover Bryant, with Ross on Austin. He is expected to play this week. Watch out for Robinson though. Guy has emerged as a big threat. My concern is the rookie LBs having to cover Witten. Good thing we have Blackburn there now.

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"]Perry Fool runs deep zone 80% of the time so no one will be covering them unless they are 30 yards down field.[/quote]

Webster cant cover anyway....this whole secondary is overrated as a whole. We probably see Deon Grant getting molested by Witten all night long.

[quote user="RonJon"]Webster will probably cover Bryant, with Ross on Austin. He is expected to play this week. Watch out for Robinson though. Guy has emerged as a big threat. My concern is the rookie LBs having to cover Witten. Good thing we have Blackburn there now.[/quote]

While happy as I am for Blackburn and his pick - his coverageabilities were no better than anyone we already had.

Quick question, how's the cowboy's O-line playing recently?