+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Favorite current Giants play

Mine is the quick WR screen to Nicks. It basically gets 4-10 yards every time they call it and its fun to watch him toss an nfl CB around like a little girl.

Re: Favorite current Giants play

my favorite was the one where Cruz slipped and it got picked off....I know that's terrible but that play Cruz would have had 4 guys go sailing past missing him and Bradshaw was wide open in the flat but wasn't seen. best play I've seen us run this year but the outcome wasnt great by any means

[quote user="jhamburg"]Mine is the quick WR screen to Nicks. It basically gets 4-10 yards every time they call it and its fun to watch him toss an nfl CB around like a little girl.[/quote]

easily my favorite play on a first down. if the DB is off of nicks or any of our receivers i think it should be thrown. usually lead to a 2nd and 5 or less. opens up the run and PA pass for 2nd down.

favorite play overall has to be that PA deep middle bomb or the back shoulder to nicks in the redzone.

Any running play between the tackles when Boothe is playing Center

I like the play action bootleg where Eli rolls out to his right. The play has been consistent in getting the Giants at least 15 yards and has a lot of potential for Eli to hit big plays down field.

I like the fact that it gets him moving and not standing in the pocket which gives him happy feet when the O-line breaks down.

any play on third down that makes a first down!!

[quote user="jhamburg"]Mine is the quick WR screen to Nicks. It basically gets 4-10 yards every time they call it and its fun to watch him toss an nfl CB around like a little girl.[/quote]

They replaced that with the quick RB screen to Ware. So far in 6 tries this season it's made -6 yds total.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="jhamburg"]Mine is the quick WR screen to Nicks. It basically gets 4-10 yards every time they call it and its fun to watch him toss an nfl CB around like a little girl.[/quote] They replaced that with the quick RB screen to Ware. So far in 6 tries this season it's made -6 yds total.[/quote]

Plus if you see Ware lining up outside it's GUARANTEED a slip screen to him......it's obvious to us and I'm sure the defenses who study film all week......I'd love to see a pump and deep opposite side throw off it.

I have to agree with the first reply......quick screen to Nicks when the defender is off him.......good for AT LEAST 5 yards EVERY time.......

Getting a 3 and out when we're on defense

Anything but the 3 man rush with zone coverage