+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reality has to set in

They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Re: Reality has to set in

[quote user="giantcarll"]They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.[/quote]

the most we can expect is a smart and crafty way to get decently under the cap to bolster the team with a few key FAs and keep some of the core guys who are FA for the Giants. Reese will work things out. Some familar names will be gone and some PS or last rookies will need to try and step up. Hopefully a few can.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="giantcarll"]They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.[/quote]

the most we can expect is a smart and crafty way to get decently under the cap to bolster the team with a few key FAs and keep some of the core guys who are FA for the Giants. Reese will work things out. Some familar names will be gone and some PS or last rookies will need to try and step up. Hopefully a few can.

[/quote]

^^^^ can we copy and paste game time's response to every ridiculous thread that keeps popping up.

These threads are just peoples opinions be how ridiculous they are to you.so if you dont like them just dont answer to them and let others have their say.Thats the problem when you post something theres someone that always has to put you down for what you post..
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

The reality is this: No real football until September.

Ima cry now.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

its okay to dream

but yea i agree... some people will fight you regardless of how ridiculous it is. I actually got into a big debate on facebook as to why Ray Rice will NOT be a Giant this year

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantcarll"]They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.[/quote]

its okay to dream

but yea i agree... some people will fight you regardless of how ridiculous it is. I actually got into a big debate on facebook as to why Ray Rice will NOT be a Giant this year

[/quote]

No kidding ... we won't have much money left after signing Drew Brees and Vincent Jackson.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantcarll"]They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.[/quote]

its okay to dream

[/quote]

No kidding ... we won't have much money left after signing Drew Brees and Vincent Jackson.[/quote]

na actually instead of signing VJack we're going to give up our #1 pick and get Mike Wallace (slipknot shot)
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantcarll"]They way some of us are talking getting this FA getting that FA the reality of it is that we dont have the money to do much so we need to just see what we have on the team now .We made out pretty good this year didnt we?The rookies the were pushed into playing was by necessity and they will only get better this coming year.We have guys on the bench (young) that cant wait to play and will give their all to this team.Playing these rookies this year should show Coughlin that hey lets see what other talents are there.I win thru the draft and the last couple of players we got helped us win this year.We might have to get maybe one FA here or there but with what we have on the bench and practice squad im sure some of them will step up.Reese I think is pretty comfortable with what we have .He will make some upgrades but dont expect a lot.In Reese we trust.So far he has 2 SB's by doing what he does best.[/quote]

its okay to dream

[/quote]

wait what? lol so someone was actually arguing and under the belief that ray rice WILL be a giant this year? what could that person have possibly been saying that he/she thought it made sense?

I guess some people are unaware of the Giant's salary cap situation and it's not like the MLB?

Also, Ray Rice may be franchised tag by the Ravens.