+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

List Of Players We Most Likely Will Not Sign

[*]Marques Colston[*]Mario Williams[*]Desean Jackson[*]Michael Bush[*]Peyton Hillis[*]Mike Tolbert[*]The OG from the Saints Nicks[*]Mike Wallace[*]John Abraham[*]Bart Scott (If he is a FA)[*]Robert Mathis[/list]
      I just thought I would make a list of who I think we won't sign. We simply don't have the cap room for these people. Might seem obvious, but I don't think many people on here understand the cap situation.

All-Pro

Re: List Of Players We Most Likely Will Not Sign

The FO has their work cut out for just get under the cap while signing some players who are actually on the team and then their draft picks.

They will not be signing any big name FA's. There is simply no way they can do it and stay under the cap unless a player stops caring about money.

Should throw in Drew Brees as well to be safe.

- Drew Brees :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Actually the Giants have already been linked to John Abraham. IF that's true don't rule out an Osi trade.

Also if Jacobs can't get his price down enough for the Giants Tolbert would be the best option for our type of running game.

Veteran

Its probably a better idea to make a list of who will we sign. that list might have 3 or 4 players at most.