+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigel bradham

Nigel bradham

Everyone has different opinions on our Lbs.....IMO I think kiwi needs to stay at DE & we need a upgrade in the middle...
    But regardless nobody can argue that we don't need more competition at LB......sintim likely gone,and between jones,herzlich,pay singer,Blackburn at least one will be gone......

Any thoughts on Bradham? Seems like one of the few guys with the size/speed/coverage/run/4-3 combos....

Re: Nigel bradham

Why does Kiwi need to move to DE? Theres kind of a jam there considering he has three all-pro DEs in front of him.

If you want Kiwi on the field, it has to be at LB.

Sintim wont get cut either, hes inexpensive.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Why does Kiwi need to move to DE? Theres kind of a jam there considering he has three all-pro DEs in front of him.

Sintim wont get cut either, hes inexpensive.[/quote]
    Not a kiwi hater,but I prefer him at DE. But I do agree he needs to be on the field somehow.....
    And sintim hasn't done a thing to be deserving of a roster spot,easily upgradable....

[quote user="myles2424"]
    Not a kiwi hater,but I prefer him at DE. But I do agree he needs to be on the field somehow.....
    And sintim hasn't done a thing to be deserving of a roster spot,easily upgradable....[/quote]

You like him at DE where he wont play?

Or are you saying you just dont like him at LB? Even though he was a better LB than pass rusher last season?

I dont see why Kiwi has to have a defined position. Let him play LB, let him play some DE, let him play DT. Why force him to only be the #4 DE on the team?

Its not an easy upgrade for Sintim considering the money involved. Sintim is only getting like 500k, the vet minimum is 300k something. So for 200k you think you can find an upgrade? Its doubtful.

Still I think there is a very valid point that even if we have Kiwi this year he is a FA after. We do lack depth at that position. Unlike many here I do not think LB is a HUGE priority need position. But, if we need 1 it is a guy to develop behind Kiwi.

Bradham is a guy who is athletic enough to play at different Lb positions as well.

I think there is value for him in the 3rd-4th round for sure. I would not select him before then.

I would like to hear what Kiwi says. I like having Kiwi on the field and he is not a liability at linebacker.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Why does Kiwi need to move to DE? Theres kind of a jam there considering he has three all-pro DEs in front of him.

Sintim wont get cut either, hes inexpensive.[/quote] if they trade OSI? KIWI would go back D-line!! from Harry,Van-Pelt,Kelly,LT,Banks,Pepper,Reasons,Headen,Hunt,Huf f,FilesBarrow,Armstead,WTF happen to this team linebackers????

[quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="slipknottin"]Why does Kiwi need to move to DE? Theres kind of a jam there considering he has three all-pro DEs in front of him.

Sintim wont get cut either, hes inexpensive.[/quote] if they trade OSI? KIWI would go back D-line!! from Harry,Van-Pelt,Kelly,LT,Banks,Pepper,Reasons,Headen,Hunt,Huf f,FilesBarrow,Armstead,WTF happen to this team linebackers????[/quote]

I am not so sure of that. I believe Kiwi will remain at linebacker. Linebacker is starting to look crowded also.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"]
    And sintim hasn't done a thing to be deserving of a roster spot,easily upgradable....[/quote]

You like him at DE where he wont play?

Or are you saying you just dont like him at LB? Even though he was a better LB than pass rusher last season?

I dont see why Kiwi has to have a defined position. Let him play LB, let him play some DE, let him play DT. Why force him to only be the #4 DE on the team?

Its not an easy upgrade for Sintim considering the money involved. Sintim is only getting like 500k, the vet minimum is 300k something. So for 200k you think you can find an upgrade? Its doubtful.[/quote] kiwi is a great player regardless.....my thing is it seems like he doesn't have a exact home.....is he a DE? Is he a LB? Like you said, he doesn't really have much of a spot at DE...and then again he's not a every down LB......
    And as far as sintim goes, ofcourse when it comes down to money you can't pick up a vet to be a upgrade for the $$$$.....but do you not think a decent draft pick would easily upgrade sintim? Or is sintim as good as it gets for SLB depth? If something happend to Kiwi or when he becomes a FA again, would you be comfortable with Sintim starting? I hope not

Have always been a fan of this kid.....would love to see him on Big Blue!!!

+ Reply to Thread