+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rodney Williams

Rodney Williams

very random I apologize....but does anyone ever remember Rodney Williams lol! He had a BOOMING leg, once had a 90 yard punt for us in Denver. He would always wear a headband in his pictures and on the sidelines sometimes. Whatever happened to him?

Re: Rodney Williams

He did whatever you just said and nothing else.

2001: Rod Williams
    2002: Matt Allen
    2003: Jeff Feagles FO LIFE

Same thing that will happen to Dodge. Guy was so inconsistent no team wanted him.

haha ya i remember...i think he botched a lot of punts too though

He "literally" outkicked his coverage and himself out of a job by doing so......would give up HUGE returns because he didn't know how to get height or placement on his kicks.....hell of a leg though.......

The same thing that happended to Matt Dodge..the unemployment line for punters.

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]very random I apologize....but does anyone ever remember Rodney Williams lol! He had a BOOMING leg, once had a 90 yard punt for us in Denver. He would always wear a headband in his pictures and on the sidelines sometimes. Whatever happened to him?[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG4nfnBokvQ

He was also a good option for fake-punt runs since he was very mobile. Just too inconsistent with the punts.

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]very random I apologize....but does anyone ever remember Rodney Williams lol! He had a BOOMING leg, once had a 90 yard punt for us in Denver. He would always wear a headband in his pictures and on the sidelines sometimes. Whatever happened to him?[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG4nfnBokvQ

He was also a good option for fake-punt runs since he was very mobile. Just too inconsistent with the punts.[/quote]

almost like you wished he would be the KOS equivalent for punters, and then have another guy who could coffin kick

if Rodney starts "winding up" for a kick today, he may actually get the punt off by opening day!

he had the slowest "release" of all time