+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will Vick return?

When will Vick return?

Will he be ready for the Cowboys game? I think he gives the Eagles the best chance of beating the Cowboys thus doing us a big favour...just cant see Vince Young getting it done in Dallas.

Re: When will Vick return?

I thought I heard them mention on ESPN or NFL Network before the game last night, that Vick should be back this coming week at Miami.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Hope he's back against Dallas, I'm sure Vick could get it done in dallas over Young

Eagles are in draft-pick mode...

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Eagles are in draft-pick mode...[/quote]

Except when they play the Giants or Dallas.

Vick's been practicing this week, so it sounds like he's healthy enough to play the Dolphins on Sunday. I don't think the Eagles are going to pack it in and just keep Vick on the bench at this point. It's always tough to root for the Eagles, even when they're playing Dallas.

Who knows... Vick may be out again by the time week 16 rolls around.

"Softer than Tony Romo" is an sentence I'd never thought I'd say of anyone in the NFL that's not a kicker.

[quote user="britishblue2"]Will he be ready for the Cowboys game? I think he gives the Eagles the best chance of beating the Cowboys thus doing us a big favour...just cant see Vince Young getting it done in Dallas.[/quote]

This week unless there's a relapse
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="britishblue2"]Will he be ready for the Cowboys game? I think he gives the Eagles the best chance of beating the Cowboys thus doing us a big favour...just cant see Vince Young getting it done in Dallas.[/quote]

I hope he comes back, does enough to beat the Cowgirls, and then gets the rest of his ribs broken on a meaningless sack when the game is already out of reach!
    That is what you call a WIN-WIN situation!!!!!!

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="britishblue2"]Will he be ready for the Cowboys game? I think he gives the Eagles the best chance of beating the Cowboys thus doing us a big favour...just cant see Vince Young getting it done in Dallas.[/quote]

I hope he comes back, does enough to beat the Cowgirls, and then gets the rest of his ribs broken on a meaningless sack when the game is already out of reach!
    That is what you call a WIN-WIN situation!!!!!![/quote] +1

+ Reply to Thread