+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bruce Johnson?

Bruce Johnson?

Anyone think we resign him? He showed some major promise in 09 before injuries got to him. He defintely would come cheap and add some amazing depth/competition.

I don't think people realized how stacked we were at cornerback. It's amazing how they all went down like flys.

Corey Webster
    Aaron Ross
    Terrell Thomas
    Prine Amukamara
    Bruce Johnson
    Justin Tryon
    Brian Whitherspoon
    Michael Coe
    WOW...i would love to have all these guys back but that's impossible.for sure 2 of these guys are gone and I would say Coe and Ross since they are the oldest of the free agents and Ross would be commanding more money from the rest. I love where we're at CB-wise. I just hope we retain at least Thomas, Tryon (which seems to be going well) and Johnson to go along with Webster, Prince, and Witherspoon..

Veteran

Re: Bruce Johnson?

Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though

damn, didnt know it was that serious...hope all goes well. they should at least bring him back to compete

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though[/quote]

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though[/quote] not next the year after

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though[/quote]

that isn't always true, look at Andre Brown, he's actually faster than before he tore his achilles

GET WELL SOON

Bruce Johnson is an RFA correct?

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Bruce Johnson is an RFA correct?[/quote]
    Correct. I can't imagine him receiving a tender though.