+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Saint's Break the "Bounty Rule"

[link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82757bcd/article/nfl-says-saints-created-bounty-program-from-20092011[/link]

Goodel's gonna bring down the hammer. I never liked the Saints, so good for them.

Re: Saint's Break the "Bounty Rule"

[quote user="TheKraken"][link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82757bcd/article/nfl-says-saints-created-bounty-program-from-20092011[/link]

Goodel's gonna bring down the hammer. I never liked the Saints, so good for them.[/quote]
    First off its bull crap what NO did but.
    Goodel took real football out of the game so the players figured a way to get around it and help each other with paying the fines they get.

Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="TheKraken"][link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82757bcd/article/nfl-says-saints-created-bounty-program-from-20092011[/link]

Goodel's gonna bring down the hammer. I never liked the Saints, so good for them.[/quote] I wish but they will sweep it under the rug!!

Pat Kirwan ? @PatKirwanCBS Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    There could be lawsuits to follow by players injured in games against the Saints during the 2009-11 seasons.Lawers have been texting me

All-Pro

So i guess people were right to call them a dirty team lol.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Joe Staley ? @jstaley74 Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Just seeing all the reports about the Saints D. I knew there was something fishy about getting punched in the face during our playoff game

<U><FONT color=#0084b4>Deadspin<SPAN>?</SPAN></FONT><SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S><FONT color=#66b5d2>@</FONT></S><FONT color=#0084b4>Deadspin</FONT></SPAN></U>
    <UL class="actions js-actions">
    <LI class=action-reply-container><I class=action-reply>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4>Reply</FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-rt-container><I class=action-rt>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=undo-retweet title="Undo retweet">Retweeted</SPAN><SPAN class=retweet title=Retweet>Retweet</SPAN></FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-del-container><I class=action-del>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4>Delete</FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-fav-container><I class=action-fav>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=unfavorite title="Undo favorite">Favorited</SPAN><SPAN class=favorite title=Favorite>Favorite</SPAN></FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-open-container><SPAN class=separator></SPAN><FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=close-tweet title="Close Tweet"> Close</SPAN><SPAN class=open-tweet title="Open Tweet"> Open</SPAN><SPAN class=details-tweet title="View Tweet details"> Details</SPAN></FONT></LI>[/list]<P class=js-tweet-text>The Redskins also had a cash-for-injuries program under Gregg Williams: <FONT color=#0084b4>http://deadspin.com/5890118/</FONT></P>

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]<U><FONT color=#0084b4>Deadspin<SPAN>?</SPAN></FONT><SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S><FONT color=#66b5d2>@</FONT></S><FONT color=#0084b4>Deadspin</FONT></SPAN></U>
    <UL class="actions js-actions">
    <LI class=action-reply-container><I class=action-reply>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4>Reply</FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-rt-container><I class=action-rt>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=undo-retweet title="Undo retweet">Retweeted</SPAN><SPAN class=retweet title=Retweet>Retweet</SPAN></FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-del-container><I class=action-del>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4>Delete</FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-fav-container><I class=action-fav>[/I]<FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=unfavorite title="Undo favorite">Favorited</SPAN><SPAN class=favorite title=Favorite>Favorite</SPAN></FONT></LI>
    <LI class=action-open-container><SPAN class=separator></SPAN><FONT color=#0084b4><SPAN class=close-tweet title="Close Tweet"> Close</SPAN><SPAN class=open-tweet title="Open Tweet"> Open</SPAN><SPAN class=details-tweet title="View Tweet details"> Details</SPAN></FONT></LI>[/list]<P class=js-tweet-text>The Redskins also had a cash-for-injuries program under Gregg Williams: <FONT color=#0084b4>http://deadspin.com/5890118/</FONT></P>[/quote]

I was just going to ask this. I'm stumbling into this story, are Saints the only team in question right now?

Veteran

I always had a feeling that Sean Payton was dirty. Now I know.