+ Reply to Thread

Paul Richardson WR Colorado

This guy has really caught my eye recently. I just watched the two games that were up on draftbreakdown and this guy is a serious big play threat. I think he could be a beast in our offense. This guy gets open on just about every go route he runs. He can make the circus catch (oregon game WOW!) a lot of the time he is open but the QB misses him. He did have at least 2 total drops that I counted in the two games but he made some big plays and had a chance to make more. He is projected a second rounder and I am definitely going to keep my eye on this kid. I think Eli would love throwing to him

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/paul-richardson/

I would definitely recommend the Oregon game tape. That catch was ****ing sick! With defensive P.I too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhaL8vLU1AE Here is a highlight of him

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Yeah I cut the Oregon game. Oregon has NFL quality corners as wll

i like his acceleration,he moves easily,and hes good at adjusting to the ball , i like him

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Yeah I cut the Oregon game. Oregon has NFL quality corners as wll
    Yeah I feel like he would be a good fit for us. Eli likes to throw it deep and Richardson seems to be able to make quick moves that allow him to create some space. I think I read that he is just coming off of an ACL injury so he probably is not as explosive as he can be right now. I feel like he could easily slide in and take the #3 WR slot if we do lose Nicks and Randle becomes the #2 two.

Even though they are very different builds and styles how do you like him against Coleman? I think he probably would be safer a pick because there always is a chance with the big guys that haven't shown that they will high point the ball that they could be Ramses Jr.. Looks like I am going to have to watch some Colorado games to watch this guy. I agree about the Oregon game too, they do not have bum corners by any means. They have arguably the #1 CB in Ifo Ekpre-Olomu so I think that was impressive of him to play like that against them.

Reminds me(and i'm sure others) of Desean Jackson.. Hes had my eye for awhile also..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Reminds me(and i'm sure others) of Desean Jackson.. Hes had my eye for awhile also..
    I definitely see the Jackson in him. I want to see what he can do vs UCLA

I like Jordan Matthews from Vanderbilt. What do you guys think?

He is solid for sure I think. He is going to be a first rounder though. If we were gonna go WR in the first I would prefer someone like Watkins or Evans. He is a good prospect though I think