+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Name your Bust in the 2012 NFL Draft

[quote user="gmen0820"]Ryan Tannehill.[/quote]

^^ This....And Zach Brown.

Mike Adams.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for him) OTs seem to keep their jobs for years even when its obvious they are awful.

I honestly think most of this first round class will bust.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Mike Adams.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for him) OTs seem to keep their jobs for years even when its obvious they are awful.[/quote]

ur post worries me because a lot of mock drafts I've looked at have the giants taking him...im not a fan of his either..I hope we stay away.

Yeah, I'm not totally feeling this offensive tackle class either

is it cheating if i simply say whoever the browns draft?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Neverend"]Yeah, I'm not totally feeling this offensive tackle class either[/quote]Not the 1st rounders at least. I mean, Kalil is definitely athletic enough for the LT position but even he has question marks in regards of being able to run block at the next level.

Cordy Glenn could realistically become the best linemen of this draft class.

I really only like predicting busts after the draft. The reason is because I always felt what team selects a player often plays a big part in his success as anything.

I see some people mention Melvin Ingram as a potential bust. He is a perfect example of what I mean. If he gets in the wrong system for him, he will struggle. But, if he gets in a system that lets him do what he does best, he is going to shine.

I always thought it would have been interesting to see Robert Gallery's career(at tackle, he has been decent at guard) had he been selected by another, more stable, franchise. 4 coaches in 6 years with 4 different offenses and 4 different blocking schemes might be as much to blame as anything.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Ryan Tannehill. Courtney Upshaw is gonna be a monster. Wrong thread, just throwing it out there.[/quote] Ryan Tannehill is a great choicefor major bust.. Hes dreadful, and makes the worst decisons ever.. I was high on him before this past season, but he showed me nothing this past yr, when i watched him...

Ryan Tannehill

Vontaze Burfict

Brandon Thompson - I called him the invisible man, because i never noticed him impacting a game, and for a guy whos supposed to be so god against the run, Clemson stunk!

[quote user="allentown PA"]Janoris jenkins..small and a number of off the field issues..he is pac-man part 2 imo[/quote]He's definitely a concern but I think he'll excel in the NFL. Love the way he plays the game.

Vontaze Burfect- spiraling out of the top 2 rounds and terrible performance at combine really makes you wonder if he has much of any future at the next level. It is a shame- he was given a special talent but his head got in the way.