+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Name your Bust in the 2012 NFL Draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="allentown PA"]Janoris jenkins..small and a number of off the field issues..he is pac-man part 2 imo[/quote]He's definitely a concern but I think he'll excel in the NFL. Love the way he plays the game.
    [/quote] Heres one we agree on my friend..lol I love Janoris Jenkins.. He did awesome against the very best WR's last yr, guys like Julio Jones, ALshon Jeffery and Aj Green.. He just flat out gets it done..

LaMicheal james

Jenkins is very talented the only thing that worries me with him is how he acts when he gets paid. He got thrown at a university and has 4 baby mommas already. I could easily see him doing something stupid and ruin his career. As a CB though he shuts guys down

Jenkins is just amazing. I think he had like a 1.45 ten yard split and ran with such an incredible explosive looking stride in his 40

I don't care what anyone says about his size (plays big in jump ball situations like you've seen against those big 1st round sec receivers), i think its ridiculous that some suggest he could be off the giants board because of that. it would be more because of his character concerns.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="GMenNY21"]I think Melvin Ingram will be a bust[/quote]Same.[/quote] potentially i agree.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I really only like predicting busts after the draft. The reason is because I always felt what team selects a player often plays a big part in his success as anything.

I see some people mention Melvin Ingram as a potential bust. He is a perfect example of what I mean. If he gets in the wrong system for him, he will struggle. But, if he gets in a system that lets him do what he does best, he is going to shine.

I always thought it would have been interesting to see Robert Gallery's career(at tackle, he has been decent at guard) had he been selected by another, more stable, franchise. 4 coaches in 6 years with 4 different offenses and 4 different blocking schemes might be as much to blame as anything.

[/quote]I agree 100% but in some cases, I think that it won't matter at all and the player will bust anywhere he goes. Players that only reason for being at the top of boards is size and no skill. Developmental prospects without talent.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Neverend"]Yeah, I'm not totally feeling this offensive tackle class either[/quote]Not the 1st rounders at least. I mean, Kalil is definitely athletic enough for the LT position but even he has question marks in regards of being able to run block at the next level.

Cordy Glenn could realistically become the best linemen of this draft class.[/quote]I think it will be DeCastro. I feel like he will come in day one and be a top 5 guard in football.

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Neverend"]Yeah, I'm not totally feeling this offensive tackle class either[/quote]Not the 1st rounders at least. I mean, Kalil is definitely athletic enough for the LT position but even he has question marks in regards of being able to run block at the next level.

Cordy Glenn could realistically become the best linemen of this draft class.[/quote]I think it will be DeCastro. I feel like he will come in day one and be a top 5 guard in football.[/quote]

Lets just hope the cowboys dont draft him. Tyron smith and decastro at LT and LG? Scary

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Neverend"]Yeah, I'm not totally feeling this offensive tackle class either[/quote]Not the 1st rounders at least. I mean, Kalil is definitely athletic enough for the LT position but even he has question marks in regards of being able to run block at the next level.

Cordy Glenn could realistically become the best linemen of this draft class.[/quote]I think it will be DeCastro. I feel like he will come in day one and be a top 5 guard in football.[/quote]

Lets just hope the cowboys dont draft him. Tyron smith and decastro at LT and LG? Scary[/quote]Thats a legit possibly too. I just realized this. THAT could be a problem, even for JPP.

2011 Prince,Austin,Gabbert,Ponder
    2012 Coples,Blackmon,Hightower,Kirkpatrick