Closed Thread

just a reminder

we won the sb. we probably have the best coaching staff in the nfl, dline, wrs, and maybe qb too. things are great for us gmen fans right now. as a lifelong fan i've seen mostly just average teams but we have a special core right now so lets all enjoy it to the fullest.

cheers!

Re: just a reminder

It wont always be like this. Soak it up.

[quote user="Garbloz"]we won the sb. we probably have the best coaching staff in the nfl, dline, wrs, and maybe qb too. things are great for us gmen fans right now. as a lifelong fan i've seen mostly just average teams but we have a special core right now so lets all enjoy it to the fullest.

cheers![/quote]

Then can you explain why the doubters and haters haven't gone away yet?
    Andre the Giant

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="Garbloz"]we won the sb. we probably have the best coaching staff in the nfl, dline, wrs, and maybe qb too. things are great for us gmen fans right now. as a lifelong fan i've seen mostly just average teams but we have a special core right now so lets all enjoy it to the fullest.

cheers![/quote]

Then can you explain why the doubters and haters haven't gone away yet?[/quote]

What, in your opinion, makes someone a "doubter" and a "hater"?
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Does threatening people with board suspension because of the content of their posts fall under the hater category? Just curious

[quote user="myles2424"]Does threatening people with board suspension because of the content of their posts fall under the hater category? Just curious[/quote]

Nope, but if you took my request as a threat, then you have issues.

We have ALWAYS tried to enforce the rule of posting in the correct forum, and every time we do, at least a few people whine about it. If we wanted anything and everything all in one place, we would only have one forum instead of several. Time for you to get over it and let it go
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="myles2424"]Does threatening people with board suspension because of the content of their posts fall under the hater category? Just curious[/quote]

Nope, but if you took my request as a threat, then you have issues.

We have ALWAYS tried to enforce the rule of posting in the correct forum, and every time we do, at least a few people whine about it. If we wanted anything and everything all in one place, we would only have one forum instead of several. Time for you to get over it and let it go
    [/quote] lmao