+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone think the Eagles could trade with Rams for #2?

All-Pro

Re: Anyone think the Eagles could trade with Rams for #2?

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote] Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

Thats ridiculous. If I knew Kolb wasnt that good, those teams had to know that. Giving up a 1st round player and a 2nd round pick was absolutely stupid. Im going to laugh when some team pays Flynn an astronomical amount of money because of one good game. Some organizations are so stupid. Eagles and Pats have been known to pick apart these stupid teams. Kafka for a 2nd round pick and a good WR? Absolutely! He has potential! lol

Again, I never really saw anything great for Kolb to warrent what they gave up. Stupid Cardinals...

In the same division as our Dline and Demarcus Ware?

I'd love it if they did.

RGIII would get annhilated.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

What "hindsight"?

Nobody except the Eagles and the Cardinals thought that was a good deal "at the time" (and maybe you, evidently).

[quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

That's assuming Fisher and the Rams are as stupid (and desperate) as the Cardinals were.

I don't believe they are either.

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

What "hindsight"?

Nobody except the Eagles and the Cardinals thought that was a good deal "at the time" (and maybe you, evidently).[/quote]

Never said it was good, but it was understandable, especially since they were negotiating with Fitz as well. Not having a quarterback to throw to him could have compromised everything.

+ Reply to Thread