+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Eli, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!!

Im proud of eli, 23 touchdowns, 11 int.. 3705 yard, 62% completions, and a well deserved qb rating of 96.

We need to keep these same starting 3 on the team. manningham, nicks and cruz.

If you noticed, each week eli's deep ball has gotten better. he never in his career threw the deep ball this good and on point. he and the receivers are getting their timing's down pact and he is understanding each of their strengths more and more. I dont want any of them to leave. even manningham and eli have a nicely timed fade route going when manningham is healthy. On offense our real problem is the O line. I dont know how rodgers does it.

this year my friend told me that this is the season where the truth comes out. For example.

Vince young, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Phillip Rivers, i still think hes a good qb, but with all the talent he has had in his career, im surprised he didnt do much with it. I remember people saying if eli had that offense to work with and played in a dome,eli would put up the same numbers. i thought it was a bunch of excuses. but now i see it differently. YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Michael vick. You had one good year, but. YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Mark sanchez now that your defense and run game isnt #1, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!!

Steve smith (panthers) It looks like the truth has come out. All you needed was a QB, brother.

Chad johnson, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Lol i could keep going down the list. But you get the point.

(sorry i didnt post this in the general sport section. i realized it late and i cant delete)
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: Eli, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE!!

I'd like to add that Eli's 13 plays for 40 yards or more leads the league making him the most explosive Quarterback in the NFL.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

How many "YOU ARE WHO WE DIDNT THINK YOU WERE" do the giants have?

Ballard, Cruz, JPP? Amazing.

We need to fix our o-line and linebackers and we're set

Veteran

Eli Manning after 112 games 66-46
    Payton Manning after 112 games 66-46

[quote user="jints10"]Eli Manning after 112 games 66-46
    [/quote]

Really? That's just wierd.

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="jints10"]Eli Manning after 112 games 66-46
    [/quote]

Really? That's just wierd.[/quote]

Is that right?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="burier"][quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="jints10"]Eli Manning after 112 games 66-46
    [/quote]

Really? That's just wierd.[/quote]

Is that right?[/quote]
    yea .......regular season games meaning not counting play-offs

OP Were you not knocking Eli as early as the beginning of the season?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]OP Were you not knocking Eli as early as the beginning of the season?[/quote]

you are who "we" thought you were doesnt include me. it includes the people who did believe in him all along.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="DragonSoul"]OP Were you not knocking Eli as early as the beginning of the season?[/quote]

you are who "we" thought you were doesnt include me. it includes the people who did believe in him all along.
    [/quote]Just checking... Nothing wrong with changing your opinion, unless you do it based on the change in the way the wind blows ;-)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul