+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best hit of the year in CFB

Re: Best hit of the year in CFB

I don't think it should be a flag either I was kind of being sarcastic but the new nfl he might be considered a defenseless receiver

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="jjj45"]I'm sorry, at first I thought you meant Canadian football and I was like, "what is this crap?".... then I saw the Caines uniforms lol

yeah, it was a good hit, but it's pretty easy to lay someone on their a** when they are about to make a catch and their back is turned to you. Good highlight if you're an FSU fan [:P]
    [/quote]<font size="2">You know who Nigel Bradham is right. The guy is sculpted like Adonis and hits like a mack truck. Pretty sure this guy would ring your bell from any which angle it would have been from. Bradham had an assignment to make and executed perfectly IMO. Laron Byrd just happened to be the unlucky SOB on the other end. </font>
    [/quote]Hey im not discrediting him. It was a beastly hit. Obviously he took a good knock out tackle situation and made it spectacular. Just commenting is all.
    [/quote]It's all good, bro.

[quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"]I don't think it should be a flag either I was kind of being sarcastic but the new nfl he might be considered a defenseless receiver[/quote]<font size="2">Maybe so- Any player you want to nominate for "hit of the year"?</font>

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"]Sad part probably a flag in the NFL now[/quote]
    Defenseless receiver depending on if you hit a star player or not. If you hit a guy like Barden no flag, but if you do it to calvin, 15 yarder for sure[/quote]<font size="2">This is probably true, I'm still pissed about the Barden pick. Giants passed on some other prospects who have flourished in the league from that draft. Oh well, you can't hit on every prospect.</font>

Well, I do remember that play. That is the hit that got Bradham ejected. The ACC later came out and said it was a clean hit and that Nigel did not make helmet to helmet contact( you can see in the clip he used his shoulder) and that he did not launch himself, which in college football is defined as leaving your feet.

<div class="thumb-container">
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUPrI8sI63A" class="ux-thumb-wrap contains-addto result-item-thumb"><span class="video-thumb ux-thumb ux-thumb-128 "><span class="clip"><span class="clip-inner"><span class="vertical-align"></span></span></span></span><span class="video-time"></span>
    </a>
    </div>

<h3>Alabama's Mark Barron levels Vanderbilt's Jordan Rodgers</h3>

+ Reply to Thread