+ Reply to Thread

starters in 2012

What is our starting lineup?

Qb-no brainer here
    Rb-Bradshaw
    Fb-hynocerous
    Wr-nicks/Cruz
    Te-I believe we go fa/draft here. If we go fa I could see bennet from Dallas. In the draft I hear Coughlin likes fleener.
    Lt-I believe we keep Diehl here, not thrilled about it but obviously a better tackle than guard at this point
    LG-boothe
    C-baas
    Rg-snee
    Rt-brewer? Maybe a drafted player if we pick one high

De-jpp/tuck
    Dt-Joseph/canty..hoping canty restructures. Like the guy but he's not worth 6 mil a year...
    Olb-boley/kiwi. If we trade osi I see us putting kiwi back on line. If that happens, I see jaiquan taking over. I like that kid.
    MLB-hoping to see Goff come back. If he doesn't. I see us giving herz a shot.
    Cb-Webster/prince
    Fs-rolle
    As-Phillips

Your thoughts?

Re: starters in 2012

I'd cut diehl and but Beatty at Lt
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="Martyr"]I'd cut diehl and but Beatty at Lt[/quote]

And I wouldn't argue it at all haha

[quote user="blueblood42o"][quote user="Martyr"]I'd cut diehl and but Beatty at Lt[/quote]

And I wouldn't argue it at all haha[/quote]

Beatty seems kinda soft though, I'd like to see him maul some people and get nasty

I almost feel like the team could almost move the Hynocerous to TE with all the passes that came his way this season... he did well as a sort of H-back and FB is not as flashy of a position, and may be easier to find in the draft for less money.

That said, if the Hynocerous stays at FB I wouldn't have any problem with his beastly production there either...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]I almost feel like the team could almost move the Hynocerous to TE with all the passes that came his way this season... he did well as a sort of H-back and FB is not as flashy of a position, and may be easier to find in the draft for less money.

That said, if the Hynocerous stays at FB I wouldn't have any problem with his beastly production there either...[/quote]
    Hyno's fairly substantial involvement in the passing game was a welcome surprise from Gilbride. The passing game was really opened up this past season - I hope it continues along this path.
    If Da'Rel Scott proves he has hands he could be extremely dangerous in a backfield receiver role.