+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

any good, bigger, 6'3"-6'5" receivers in the draft?

with the 3rd WR spot being open, i think the team could use a bigger, more physical WR. the run game suffered from poor blocking all year, and the receivers are also a part of that. who was the guy always running in stride with Tiki during all those big runs? a 6'5" receiver who had about 30 pounds on most defensive backs.

i think a bigger guy would help abuse nickel defenses as the Giants spread them out, and would be a good, quick option for Eli when the tackles decide to just let a DE come free.

don't say Barden is that guy because he's shown nothing in 4 years

Re: any good, bigger, 6'3"-6'5" receivers in the draft?

i don't know about his physicality because hes not that thick but stephen hill from gt is very fast and tall.

Giants 101 said the Giants set up a Meeting with LSU Receiver Rueben Randle he is 6'3". Marvin Mcnutt from Iowa but every game against Top CB's he was completely dominated by them. He could not get open against Dennard or FLeming

Isn't Stephen Hill like 6'5? I dont think We'll draft him though because after his combine numbers, some desperate team will take a chance on him in the first or early second and i dont see the giants using a 1st rounder on a WR this year.

In the top 100 WR in this draft there are only two that are under 6-1.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

i hear the knock on him is his production, being that he came from a run first offense in which he was a mean blocker. sounds good to me

Bench Player

an interesting name to follow who could be an undrafted free agent is the forgotten Arkansas SE Greg Childs.
    He could be a nice backup for Nicks.

I wish it was that easy. guys like T.O, Moss, Calvin Johnson, Plax are rare.

Just ask ramses

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I wish it was that easy. guys like T.O, Moss, Calvin Johnson, Plax are rare.

Just ask ramses
    [/quote]

yeah but ramses is pretty thin.

they need a guy built like cruz, but taller

[quote user="Kruunch"]In the top 100 WR in this draft there are only two that are under 6-1.[/quote]Top 10 u mean right. Whats funny is the 2 guys under 6-3 are the ones a lot of people are putting 1,2