+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mohamed Sanu as a Second Round Pick?

Mohamed Sanu as a Second Round Pick?

Sanu's draft stock is starting to plummet due to his poor 40 at the Combine.

What do you guys think of Sanu with our 2nd round pick?

P.S. - Anyone who has seen him play understands that he is MUCH faster then his crap 40 at the Combine.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Mohamed Sanu as a Second Round Pick?

I like Sanu.

I don't think his stock is dropping though. He ran what people expected him to run. He still looks to have some of the best hands in this draft class.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I like Sanu.

I don't think his stock is dropping though. He ran what people expected him to run. He still looks to have some of the best hands in this draft class.[/quote]

I don't think anyone expected him to run a 4.67.

More like low 4.5s.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Lets wait for his pro day though right? maybe it will improveE

True.

If he falls to # 64, then there has to be another big time talent on the board for the Giants to pass on him. I agree that he may move up in the draft if he performs well at his pro day, but if for any reason he falls to us. Get him! I have been saying it since the Super Bowl ended, that the Giants need to continue to put weapons around Eli while his career is peaking. Lose MM and gain Sanu... Win for Giants!
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

I like him but if by any chance Alshon Jeffery slips and falls into our lap at 64 then Alshon to me is a no brainer .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I like Sanu. I don't think his stock is dropping though. He ran what people expected him to run. He still looks to have some of the best hands in this draft class.[/quote] I also think hes pretty versatile, being able to go over the middle as well as split out wide, and hes got expierence as a Wildcat QB, and what not.. I don't think hes gonna make it to the middle of the 2nd rd, and certainly not to us at the last pick of RD 2...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="bLuereverie"]I like Sanu. I don't think his stock is dropping though. He ran what people expected him to run. He still looks to have some of the best hands in this draft class.[/quote] I also think hes pretty versatile, being able to go over the middle as well as split out wide, and hes got expierence as a Wildcat QB, and what not.. I don't think hes gonna make it to the middle of the 2nd rd, and certainly not to us at the last pick of RD 2...[/quote]well we'll hopefully be picking 63 in rd two after goodell strips the saints of there second rd pick. But I agree Sanu is too good to drop to the end of rd 2.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="bLuereverie"]I like Sanu.

I don't think his stock is dropping though. He ran what people expected him to run. He still looks to have some of the best hands in this draft class.[/quote]

I don't think anyone expected him to run a 4.67.

More like low 4.5s.[/quote]

I didn't see too many sites predict 4.5s which is decent speed. Looking at games, you don't see a lot of separation, but you gotta love his strength to be able to come away with the catch.

+ Reply to Thread