+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayock new post combine draft rankings

All-Pro

Re: Mayock new post combine draft rankings

[quote user="BlueSanta"]The Martin leap didnt surprise me too much. He has had 1 of the best all around offseasons in recent memory.But my God, that is a really good top 5 RB class.

I was more shocked to see Hill vault into the top 5 WRs.

As far as Orson Charles, I remember Mayock saying he wished there were 2 categories: 1 for TEs and 1 for H-back types(he also wanted seperate categories for 34 OLB and 43 OLB). I think Mayock would argue that the top 3 TEs are all going to be valued different on each team based on the type of offense they run. Charles is the best pure H-back. Fleener likely the best end line guy and Allen the best multi-use guy.

I found it interesting that Menzie is listed as a top 5 safety. How bad is this safety class that a guy who was a decent corner but ran a bad time is now considered a top 5 safety.

Also Josh Robinson of central Florida. I mentioned this kid a while back as a sleeper. Now, according to Mayock he is a 1st round talent.

For some more rumors as well as Mayock comments see HERE.

[/quote]

Josh Robinson!

I had redeye do a video of him when he went up against Aj green

As a UCF student and die-hard Giants fan I would love to get Josh Robinson.

[quote user="bigbluest3"]As a UCF student and die-hard Giants fan I would love to get Josh Robinson.[/quote]

Hes not really a giants type prospect, only 5'10.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="bigbluest3"]As a UCF student and die-hard Giants fan I would love to get Josh Robinson.[/quote]

Hes not really a giants type prospect, only 5'10.[/quote]

I do think he is a good player, but I agree he isnt the typical size we pursue. Although, he was perhaps the best athlete at the combine.

Giants like size/speed. He lacks 1 and thrives in the other.

That said, the Giants dont usually go for the "late risers" as much either.

Personally, I think there is just a hair too much risk in him for the 1st round, even if it is the 32nd pick.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigbluest3"]As a UCF student and die-hard Giants fan I would love to get Josh Robinson.[/quote]

No ****! I'm a ucf grad as of December '11.

Wish Robinson was two inches taller

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigbluest3"]As a UCF student and die-hard Giants fan I would love to get Josh Robinson.[/quote]

No ****! I'm a ucf grad as of December '11.

Wish Robinson was two inches taller[/quote]

I know you guys are right, but it annoys me to death some times that every time I see a Knights in the NFL article it always headlines with Asante or Brandon Marshall. Hate the Eagles and Fins.

Lawl I got another year. Fall12 is my last semester. I'll miss it for sure.

+ Reply to Thread