#32 - Devon Still, DT, Penn State - You might possibly be thinking that there's no chance that Still will be around at this pick but I don't think that's the case. There's a real chance that after Tannehill, another team that sort of has QB problems (Seahawks, Jets, Dolphins) could reach for a QB to be safe so they acquire their guy. You also have to consider that the two defensive tackles Poe and Brockers have seen their stock rise recently and that it could make teams "forget" about Still and push him down to us.

Still can take up two blockers and still apply pressure on the QB in passing situations. Excellent at pursuing RB's but has inconsistency in keeping his pads low but this can be coached. Also has fatigue issues but I think he would fit in greatly with our line rotation. Probably could add a little more weight. With Austin as an uncertainty and Bernard aging, this would be a wise pick in the event of an injury happening to Canty or Joseph. If he develops well, he could also offer as a replacement when Canty hits FA or if we ever need to escape his contract.

#64 - Bobby Massie, RT, Ole Miss - Probably one of the best run blockers in this draft, Massie has an ideal frame for the right tackle position and could help the Giants running game return to form. He's also very good against speed rushers as well and can play effectively at the second level. The only knack against him would be being able to get by solely on his physical abilities and will probably need to work on technique a bit more at the NFL level. We have Brewer but we should give him good competition for the starting job and depth is sorely needed as well.

#96 - Ladarius Green, TE, Lafayette - Almost a complete prospect in terms of receiving, he offers great hands for snatching passes that aren't dead on and is an excellent route runner who could flourish in Gilbride's system. He needs to put effort in the weight room though to become a better blocker so that he is more versatile. Probably a good idea to sign someone like Shiancoe, Carlson, or Dreessen while Green develops.

#128 - Nate Potter, LT, Boise State - A bit raw as a pass protector, he has the agility and speed that one covets in a LT though. Needs to work on his footwork and bend but he has good pulling and trapping skills. Also like the fact he enjoyed playing at Guard temporary because it made him more physical.

#160 - Malik Jackson, DE, Tennessee - Seems like a good fit for the Giants due to his long arms, explosion, and versatility along the defensive line. Plays inconsistently at times with pad level issues and also relies too much on his upper body strength. Could potentially become Tuck's successor.

#192 - Vick Ballard, RB, Mississippi State - A power back who can grab the tough yards, he's a physical, downhill runner who also has soft hands out of the backfield. Needs to work on his pass blocking but he could become a good part of a 1-2 punch with Scott in the future.

#224 - Donnie Fletcher, CB/S, BC - A textbook Giants defensive back prospect, Fletcher is a taller CB at 6 foot 1 who loves to help in run support and is a reliable tackler. Shows great instincts for zone coverage. Only has average speed and might end up becoming a Safety instead but could still fit in Fewell's three Safety sets.

Our 1st rounder will probably end up being whoever the BPA is and another possibility could be Fletcher Cox. Reese could also go with a defensive back in the 1st and get a defensive linemen later on since it's a deep class.

I was torn between Massie and Silatolu in the 2nd since the latter offers potential versatility along the line but I think we really can't risk letting the tackle position go down the drain like we did this season.

Also wanted to include my favorite Doug Martin but we tend to not draft RB's early so unless he falls to us at #96, I don't think it will happen. Left out LBers because I think Reese likes the young guys he has at the moment and wants to see how they develop with an offseason.